What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver / Soul Silver / Sapphire / Alpha sapphire because of its good storyline, GTS on 2 of the games and more!

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Diamond, it was the real first time I got into pokemon and stayed there to this day. I love my starter turgid and beat the game within the first week I got it. Of course battling with friends was so much more convenient than in past games. This allowed me to play with my friends all the time. It's a great game and a great place to start.

my favorite games are pokemon diamond and pokemon stadium 2!!!:)

My favorite i pokemon sapphire,white,Y

My Personal favourite should be Pokemon Black. To me the difficulty is what makes it more and more interesting

I could say that either Pokemon Platinum or Alpha Sapphire are my favourite. Platinum because that was my favourite game from fourth gen and how much it improved from Diamond and Pearl, and Alpha Sapphire because I can finally try playing other people online and I'm enjoying myself a lot playing it.

This is subject to change as time passess, but personally I found SS and AS to be my favourite main titles of the franchise, with the TCG game and Ranger 2 to be my favourite side games.

I like Pokemon Omega ruby and alpha Sapphire because the graphics are really cool and real. I like the GtS and wonder trade and POkemon amie. It very fun to trade with other people.

my favorite game is platnium because is was the first game i ever played and ever since that day it has been my favorite pokemon game. boy i wish i could go back and play it again but i dont have it anymore :(

My favorite game just HAS to be Emerald, it was my first GBA game (got it before I had a GBA lol :p), it has my facorite region, Pokémon (Torchic <3), it mixes the best from Ruby/Sapphire AND it has the Battle Frontier. I was a bit dissapointed when they didn't bring back the BF in ORAS, and instead we just got a bunch of teasing :/ I also remember it was the first game I found a wild Feebas before they became extremely common in Gen V and that was a big deal back then. My first shiny was from Emerald as well, a Tentacool; but I lost it, probably when I restarted one of my Gen IV games.

My favourite is ORAS because the old games had very nice soundtracks and I really liked playing on a GBA.ORAS also had very nice soundtracks as well.And I like how you can soar through the skies on the back of a Latias/Latios.Finding and decorating secret bases were pretty fun as well.Contests were a very fun feature in the game.I also enjoyed planting berries and making pokeblocks.I think ORAS was a very unique game.

Emerald was my pokemon game. I remembered how I played so many immitation games of pokemin back then but this was my first original. Takes me way back when i had to borrow it from a friend lol it has a sense of pokemon world in it that only fans of the searies would understand. I'm so glad there is a remake for 3ds still waiting for the emerald though.

Pokemon Pearl holds a special place, because it was my first pokemon game, and it got me into the franchise. However, I don't really remember a lot about it (apart from battling Cynthia and the second gym leader) so I'm going to say Soul Silver...I thought it was amazing that you could travel through two regions within the game. Oh and the Pokewalkers! Those were fun!

I like Pokemon R/B/G Because it was fun to play and I got addicted to the arcade

I would say X/Y
I loved R/B/Y the most for the longest, but 6th gen broke me.
the GTS was perfect. being able to trade with, litearlly, anyone just blows my mind. no link cable attatched
wonder trade was amazing. I dont want this zubat....OMG A SHINY PORYGON. nuff said
GRENINJA
pokemon-amie was lovely. I finally get to pet my pokemans
greninja
AND THE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION DOE
also greninja :p

My favorite pokemon game was X/Y because it was my first pokemon game and I become pretty good at it already competitively. I think it was a good thing x and y was my first pokemon game it would suck to breed non Kalos bred shinies. But I am starting to like ORAS more for the graphics and tutor moves.

Yellow was my first Pokemon age at the age of 4, I remember playing it on my big brother's Gameboy Color... May not be my favorite game for its gameplay, but it's definitely the most sentimental. Still have the cartridge, told my brother I'd treasure it forever XD

Reactions: NoticeBurns
For me, it would have to be Pokemon Black 2, it was good graphics at the time and the gameplay was the best part. Since I sold my DS Lite, I played through an Emulator, but now I have a 2DS and can play all my original DS Games :)

my favorite Pokemon game has to be soul silver it was the first time I played plus it had a lot of Team Rocket introducing and it had a couple of character I didn't know about I thought it was interesting I actually did not know that you had to have a Celebi from pokemon soul silver or pokemon heartgold or from the other generations to go into Pokemon black and white to get zoura . I enjoyed enjoyed playing but anyways pokemon soul silver was my favorite out of all new always will be:D

I cant decide wether oras or platinum is better. Marc said "My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good. "those are my reasons as well but oras introduced so many good things such as new megas better graphics wondertrading and more. For those reasons I think oras is a better game overall and is my favourite Pokemon.

Back