What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

My favorate would be pokemon white 2, it's a simple reason but i liked it a lot cuz i got my first Zoroark there X3 Zoroark is my fav pokemon so it made pokemon white 2 be epic for me :3 Zoro~

My first Pokemon game ever was Pokemon Shuffle since I'm starting to like Pokemon.

For a main series game, HHGG was my favorite game. The sheet amount of content in those games made them wonderful, plus you could walk with your Pokemon.
On the other hand, my favorite Pokemon game wver is PMD: Explorers of Time. The storyline and characters were really cute and a little emotional at some parts, and that style of gameplay just clicks with me. It wa my most played DS game, with multiple playthroughs and a pretty large after story.

Pokemon Emerald.

Part of it is the nostalgia but otherwise it really pushed the boundaries for story and post-game content at the time. Combining the Magma and Aqua plans into something bigger was something to really tie both Ruby and Sapphire together. While there may not have been a whole region to explore(although I felt it was kinda just a throw in in G/S/C) we got the Battle Frontier which showed new and unique ways to play and battle in pokemon.

pokemon platinum

Probably soulsilver, i loved how there was so much to do in the game

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon soul silver

Pokemon gold and silver are my favorite. Could never get into any of the newer ones for some reason. There's just some amazing charm gold and silver have that makes me never tire of them.

I suprisingly change mine to Black 2 because it had a lot of poststory features. more than any other pokemon game if i say so myself. I also liked the medals, pokestar studios, and funfest missions.

My favorate would be pokemon white 2, it's a simple reason but i liked it a lot cuz i got my first Zoroark there X3 Zoroark is my fav pokemon so it made pokemon white 2 be epic for me :3 Zoro~
my favorite was pokemon omega ruby because it was 3d and it had lots of cool new features like the latios flying.

Reactions: Luxis13
Personally my favorite Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal it was a lot of fun plus you get Red Gyrados which is a FREE shiny and I did it with 3 Pokemon. You see the plan was to have a whole team but I decided nope its just gonna be my Typhlosion, Quagsire and my level 16 Heracross which its only use was for something I dont remember why I kept it with me my Typhlosion and Quagsire did all the work really.

When i had first heard that Gamefreak was going to be remaking SoulSilver, i felt like a kid in a candy shop. they re-introduced a system in which your lead pokemon will follow you ( which i haven't seen since Yellow Version on original GB) and the entire game was re-done with a very asian influenced feel. (which i thought was great!)
Another great thing i was looking forward to in this game was the Celebi event in which you time traveled.

I loved BW and BW2 I was so attached towards N, he was a great and fluent character in the pokemon series, I wish gamefreak will add another great character like N so we can burst into tears once again.

My favorite pokemon game was probably omega ruby because the graphics are great and the moves look so cool. I liked ruby, but it was too hard to find a feebas to evolve it into a miltotic. Now in omega ruby/alpha sapphire you can get a feebas if you fish under the bridge in route 119 in the daytime or at night.

Pokemon blue would have to be my all time fave, mainly because it was my first ever Pokemon game, but my most played would be Pokemon Y hands down. Though Pokemmo is totally awesome.,.

Soul Silver is my second favorite if this counts :p
What is the anime in your signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite pokemon game is pokemon y because they started mega evolution and now you can wonder trade and battle random people.I like it because it has a lot more features and how it looks so real and 3d

Any of the generation six games. I can definitely say that ORAS is an improvement over XY, though.

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon y because they started mega evolution and now you can wonder trade and battle random people.I like it because it has a lot more features and how it looks so real and 3d
Yeah true but before you could also battle random people. I thought black and white looked real and 3D but I guess I was wrong :panda: BTW I thought you didn't know about wonder trade. lol

Pokemon Gale of Darkness is my favorite

Hm.Let me see...I can't say that I'm a fan of old games like pokemon red , greed/blue , yellow , silver and gold.But crystal was pretty awesome.
Gen 3...pokemon emerald is only my favourite , because of battle frontier that was a challange.
I love all the gen 4 games.
I love all the gen 5 games too.
I REALLY LOVE GEN 6 GAMES

But after all , my favourite is pokemon black because N :p.

Back