What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
my favorite pokemon is fire red and pokemon explorers of time.... idk because my first raichu has some incredible move like megapunch thunder etc.. in explorers i felt like it was some diferent from all pokemons ever play (favorite pokemon raichu and squirtle):woot::woot::woot::woot: what you guys think?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine would be pokemon emerald, I always enjoyed the gba games especially hoenn.

My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Black because of the Rotation Battles, Battle Subway, the Gym Leaders, you don't have to buy multiples of TM's, and the battle music.

My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Emerald. It was the first Pokemon game I ever played and loved everything about it. I loved the story and all the pokemon in it. I have Pokemon Omega Ruby and just love that game too. I like what they did with it, but I have to love the original more.

Well for me its a tie between emerald and SoulSilver. Because I love both of their storylines and they have that nostalgic feeling to them. Also Gen II was my first Pokémon series, so yh.

Crystal i think, i played this version at least 30 times... Yeah i didn't go out so much when i was 8 or 9 years old, the last time i've played it was 4 months ago.

mine is emerald cause its the first pokemon game and its the best game till now { for me}

My first game of pokemon is Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum because I didn't had a GBA (╥_╥)... but my favorite is Soul Silver I love the story and having your chibi pokemon beside you is really cute!

Soul silver souly for the pokemon accompanying u throughout the journey and the pokemon mimi games near the bug contest

My favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon XY. I don't have ORAS :\

my favorite games are omega ruby and alpha sapphire

My favorite Pokemon Game is Diamond, because it was the first Pokemon game that I ever got. I enjoyed it, with all the challenges and introducing the GTS.

My favorite game is Alpha Sapphire. I've loved playing Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald over the years, and I was ecstatic when it was announced that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were being released last year.

I really love Pokemon Emerald. Thats the best Pokemon Game EVER *-*
The story is great, the new Pokemon are awesome. And the best: the Battle Frontier.
I played a lot hours Battle Pike and it isn´t easy beating all Frontier Brains.

Well my favorite Pokémon game is Pokemon Platinum. It was just great to play. But my favorite Spin-Off is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Red. It made me cri like a babby. But yeah. I never could play online because i needed a WEP code but we only had the newer ones with WPA2 and these things. It was a sad day to hear these news D:

My favorite pokemon game would be fire Fire Red and Leaf Green because both of them were the first remakes and the games introduced the mechanic to travel to new islands(One Island,Two Island,and Three Island) and it also had great graphics back then.

My favourite pokemon game would have to be the ruby and sapphire remake. I loved how they retold the tale of Ruby and sapphire in a whole new light, and re visioned the game in it's entirety. It is like the best of nostalgia mixed firmly with the feel of a brand new experience.

My favourite pokemon game is diamond. it the first pokemon game i played. I have over 500 hours of gameplay

Pokemon platinum is my favorite game, because it is my first Pokemon game and we can catch legend Pokemon more compared to previous Pokemon games than platinum

Mine has to be black and white 2. i loved all the additions. the amount of legendarues you could get. black tower. All that stuff felt real nice. But ORAS has also been good. I used to be Mega Noob then. I hacked the game and just got a crap load of shiny legis and thats all i used. But ORAS has brought be to normal standards and now i am a legit challenger and battler

Back