What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
They are all amazing and worth it! My personal favorite was Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness for GameCube. The graphics were great and it introduced the Orre region and shadow Pokémon. It was, and is, a great way to play Pokémon.

I've literally played them all and would have to say Platinum is my favorite. Although Emerald is a close second.

Reactions: kr3rdparty
Pokemon bw had by far the best story out of any pokemon game. So that's one of the best. But the best game in general in my opinion is emerald because it's a remake of an already great game ruby and saphire. Emerald let u get both the amazing groudon and kyogre and the 2 best teams aqua and mama were present and important. Oras is pretty good too, really good in fact but it's just not the original.

Well, considering X is the only Pokemon game I have played, (gasp, I know!) it would have to be that one! I do enjoy it though. I went through a period where I didn't like the game at all and it's sat in it's case for long time, but with the help of a user on here I got back into it! :D And I am glad I did. The story is so cute. :3

My favorite Pokémon game can be shown by the starter on the picture. It is of course the 3rd Generation or Pokémon sapphire for the GBA. My first Pokémon game is Pokémon fire red/ Leaf green( don't exacly know which because it was stolen when I was young by my cousion and probably has it to this day

I actually really liked Red/Blue and Gold/Silver. They each had their perks for me, but if I had to choose favorites, I'd go R/B or G/S.

Reactions: Typhlosion444
hmm.... really hard choice... I'm probably going to go with Gen V. I really liked how the seasons changed I also really liked serperior. one of my ultimate favourite pokemon! And this may sound really weird, but N played a huge part in my decision. One of my favourite characters from the pokemon franchise is N. I also really liked the idea of "Hidden Abilities", just because it was fun to attempt to collect them. I also really liked the black-white theme. plus it had a pokemon that was made of ICE CREAM!!! (not literally, as it was the fresh snow pokemon, but it looks like it!) I also enjoyed just playing through over and over again!

Well, considering X is the only Pokemon game I have played, (gasp, I know!) it would have to be that one! I do enjoy it though. I went through a period where I didn't like the game at all and it's sat in it's case for long time, but with the help of a user on here I got back into it! :D And I am glad I did. The story is so cute. :3
That is an adorable Kiki's Delivery service icon! :D (sorry for changing the subject.)

I would have to say that Pokemon AlphaSapphire and/or White 2 is my favorite...those two are very close! :3

Mine has to be Pokemon HG because you travel between two of the best regions Kanto and Johto.The features r also great.

Gold- my first and favorite. I have played through each game, but Gold will always be my favorite. The way the post game was actually the region from a generation before was wild. Also, please don't hate me, I think G/S were both extremely vital in the creation of future games.

Alpha Sapphire, because of the nostalgia I got from it. Felt like it was a great mix between the new and the old. Also Sapphire specifically, just because I prefer Kyogre over Groudon.

I myself love X and Y but I would have to choose FireRed/LeafGreen due to the memorys and how it just drew me into pokemon. At that time I thought you were supposed to play them in order XD

Gold- my first and favorite. I have played through each game, but Gold will always be my favorite. The way the post game was actually the region from a generation before was wild. Also, please don't hate me, I think G/S were both extremely vital in the creation of future games.

Makes sense lol your pics a typhlosion

My favorites are DPPt because it introduced a lot of really good Pokemon as well as provide us with the GTS. Sinnoh FTW

It's a tough choice for me I love the challenge of both the 1st gen and Emerald. However Emerald does have the addition of pokemon beauty contest which I always liked but I also liked the story line of Red a bit better because Team Rocket have always been my favorite villans in the games. I honestly really wish they would make a comeback in the games. I also really liked magma and aqua in Emerald also, I liked the two differences in the teams and how they competed against each other in the games.

Pokemon rumble world

HeartGold and SoulSilver definetly. They added so many cool things such as the Pokewalker, Pokeathlon and my personal favorite, HAVING YOUR POKEMON WALK WITH YOU!!! This was something i dreamed about ever since i first watched the anime with Ash and his Pikachu, Not to mention it is a remake of my most favorite region of all time, Johto.
It was also cool that it had the battle frontier with the same characters from Pokemon D,P,Pt, And another great thing was the remakes of one of my favorite Video Game soundtracks of all time.
So if you can't tell, HGSS rank highly as one of my favorite video games of all time.

pokemon hgss

Back