What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pokemon Channel, of course. It took away all that pesky "gameplay" from the other games and gave us what we really want: a lazy Pikachu watching TV all day.

Kidding, my favorite when I was younger was Sapphire since it was my first full Pokemon game. Secret bases were dope. I'm really loving Pokemon Y from what I've played, though.

I have alot of favorites and I think I have to say alpha saphire. I think because it just has an awesome region to explore and even the Pokemon I mean first it was Gold,Silver,Crystal with barley any Pokemon to catch at all but the storyline and region(s) were great! But Pokemon saphire and ruby came out after that and had almost double or double the Pokemon from in jhoto! But back to the point I like alpha saphire better than the first versions cause of the added stuff like delta episode and Pokemon amie super training and PSS and of course the graphics but still I have a lot other favorites like XandY because of its storyline but I mean Pokemon had little very little and it was a short game too. I also like Pokemon black 2 a whole lot too because of all its Pokemon and storyline I like black 2 the same as alpha saphire to be honest so I'm tied at Pokemon alpha saphire and black 2

My favorite Pokemon games have to be Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon B/W 1&2, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. These are my favorite Pokemon games because I played them for a long time and I still play them.

I really loved Pokemon Fire red and Leafgreen.
When I was a kid, I came across this relic at the store and after 24 hours of playing this perfection, I couldn't keep my eyes off it. Great graphics, excellent soundtrack, amazing story, what else man!?

I gotta go with black and white, since they introduced the first three dimensional maps and character movement. Also they added a wifi compatible system with a wider variety of routers that diamond and pearl did not.

My Favorite Pokemon game so far has to be Pokemon Yellow version because it has all the nostalgic feeling of red and blue but with the awesomeness of being able to receive all the starters. Also you get to have the Pikachu you got as a starter follow you around throughout your journey unless you traded it to evolve it which is sad. Plus there's nice updated sprites of all the Pokemon. PLUS IT'S LIKE THE BEST GAME EVA!!!!!! #hipster cool

My favirote pokemon games is pokemon rumble world.this is my faviroite pokemon rumble game.this is so becauese its fun.its also fastpaced this is important because it makes the game fun and enjoyable.its also fun I reccomend it to gamers that like fastpaced and exitement.this to me is nintendos gratest rumble game yet.

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Saphire because it was the first game I played and because it had good quality as a starter, and even when it was my first time playing the game, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Last edited:
My favorite is Pokemon Y, I love that game. But i was cheap and didnt want to buy the game for myself so I took it from my brother and played it, eventually I gave it back. I am not that mean!

Emerald and diamond. yessshhhh.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?
Pokémon ORAS

My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Crystal, it was the first pokemon game I ever had, also it has one of my favorite pokemon starters, Cyndaquil! The game also had color, so thats a bonus :)
270909744_cd078aad8f.jpg

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon y

My is Heartgold :D

Because the are two regions ;)

As i was 10 I played the game every night! xD

Reactions: robloxpal
mine is pokemon gold it had my fav pokemon on it now its gone that pokemon was tyranitar I want him back so bad I do anything to not have it currepted

My favorite is probably Heart Gold because it was my first pokemon game other than mystery dungeon on my GBA which never worked, plus I really liked the fact that you can have Pokémon walk behind you, it was really fun talking to them and they would give me an item sometimes, plus I liked that you could go to Kanto. :D

My is Heartgold :D

Because the are two regions ;)

As i was 10 I played the game every night! xD
Same! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I liked the Hoenn region games the best emerald, saphhire, ruby. Now that nintendo remade them onto the 3DS, I would go with ORAS! My second favorite would probably be the DP games. I liked the story line, and it was really fun. Personally, I didn't really like how they only made some new pokemon in XY, and added kalos pokemon to fill in the blanks, but I liked the new 3D pokemon games. I wish nintendo realeased an emerald remake onto the 3DS:p

I would say my favorite games are Diamond/Pearl. They were the first Pokemon games I played, and the soundtrack is awesome. The additional modes like WiFi battling and the new Battle Frontier were very enjoyable. For spin-off games, I would say my favorite is Pokemon Rangers : Spirit Tracks. The Ranger games are very underrated and I wish more people would've liked them.

Pokemon FireRed is one of my favorite Pokemon game's ever developed. Unlike more recent Pokemon games, FireRed has only 389 Pokemon making it more realistic to really "catch them all". The possibilities are virtually endless playing this game, with 389 Pokemon to catch, each with their unique skill set and special abilities. All the missions are fun, albeit the Team Rocket missions repetitive, and the Elite Four a challenge. Personally, I have played FireRed 6 times, each with a different team of Pokemon, with my most recent game over 80 hours in length. Unbelievably, I have played this single game more than any other individual game out there. For a game that you can currently get at Gamestop for only 29 dollars, its certainly worth the money. Ultimately, there's something nice about starting out with the original starter Pokemon (Squirtle, Baulbasaur, and Charmander). However, if you are bored with the old pokemon, I would recommend Pokemon Black and White. My only complaint with Firered is that some Pokemon you can only catch/evolve from previous games, most commonly LeafGreen. That being said, this is not something that i degrade the game for, and something that I personally don't enjoy. As some parting word's, a little piece of advice for starter's is to begin with Bulbasaur, the grass Pokemon that will let you get passed the first to gym battles with ease.

Pokemon Ruby...
My first game ever! ]\
I must say Omega Ruby lived by it's name
Just i will never forget my lvl 100 Swampart. *cries*

Back