What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pokemon white would have to be mine not only was it my first pokemon game but it was pixelated and i got addicted to this game i would stay up till about 1 or 2 in the morning and i loved the storyline and it was my first starter which was a snivy that grew into a great companion and i loved that pokemon

My favourite has to be Pokemon X, only one I've really placed other than Emerald but it's still pretty awesome!

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

My favorite game is Pokemon White. It's better than Black and White Two because it features only the Pokemon from that region. So you aren't like Oh, here's a Sandshrew. oh a Growlithe. Come on! another Sandile! Why cant I get a Yamask!!!!????? And the Story is long., and it's easier than the other games. ( The first time you beat the champion ) I state my case. ;)

Pokemon ORAS is my favorite game

My favorite pokemon game would have to be heartgold soulsilver. It is a remake of one of the best pokemon but enhanced. It's not like firered leaf green that didn't even let Golbat evolve into Crobat before getting the national dex.

Also, Red was one of my favorite pokemon characters and it was nice battling him and his over leveled pokemon again.

W
Quite the band wagon around here, what a bunch of third-gen lovers!! Just kidding. But seriously? Nobody favors any other games besides Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire?

Well Flarence, while I did start off by playing 3rd gen, I would have to say my favorite gen is 5th gen just because of its deep story line. Plus, with the added mechanics of triple battles and rotation battles.

Reactions: bubken99
W

Well Flarence, while I did start off by playing 3rd gen, I would have to say my favorite gen is 5th gen just because of its deep story line. Plus, with the added mechanics of triple battles and rotation battles.
Finally, someone who likes 5th gen it is too underrated. You have to remember 3rd gen was the generation when they downgraded from certain features. Let's not forget 4th gen just brought it back. 5th gen however brought some new things to the plate and the post game in most of the games was fun. So what if we didn't get a remake we really didn't need one at the time.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

My favorite pokemon game is pokemon black and white 1 and 2, those game have an amazing feature when your pokemon's hp is low (always love the low hp music, it makes you in panic trying to think a strategy fast or else your pokemon faints due to opponent's speed) The sprites are fully animated, it makes them more alive in the game, and colress theme on black and white 2, my good i love it! (iris from black and white 1 is the new champion now? oh yeah! time for a dragon fight!)

I would prefer pokemon heart gold and soul silver because they use more than jist the one region. I really want a game wth more regions

Reactions: Nyanfan64
Pokémon emerald is my favorite because that was my first Pokémon game that I ever bought and I had the most memories

Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver. They are amazing games. :cat:

my favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon x. it is my favorite game because the pokedexes are easier to complete and Pokemon can gain experience points through capturing other pokemon and battle.

Last edited:
I would say heart gold/soul silver.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire its such a fun game. It has so much story to it. When your trying to beat Team Aqua It shows you many Pokemon you haven't seen before and it brings the plans to you that Team Aqua is trying to make but they always fail anyway. It brings such a cool game to you from across the seas and it tells you what they thinking about in other words it tells you their entertainment that they have over there, so what I'm saying it's a Win Win when it comes to this game.

Mines heartgold

My favorite pokémon game is Pokémon BW and B2W2, since they were the first Pokémon games of the main series that actually had an historyline. It wasn't like the other games, they're like: defeat the gym leaders, the Elite 4 and the champion, meet your rivals and rekt them and, since you're there, defeat this evil organisation. The fifth generation hasn't like that: Hugh's sister Purrloin, Bianca's problems with her parents and ACTUALLY SAVING THE WORLD!

My favourite pokemon game is Pokemon X

Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness> For anyone who doesn't know how purifying shadow lugia works, to do so you must have all chambers set to MAX. Afterwords, put shadow lugia in any of them. Purification should start. I had to find this off youtube before, so it shouldn't really be too much to say.

X and y we got 3d graphics more pokemon wonder trade battle spots custom trainers and we got more pokemon

I've always enjoyed main series games, but favorite pokemon game goes to the spin off, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time.

Back