What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My heart belongs to Pokemon Firered. I have so many memories of drinking warm Pepsi while staying up super late with my friends grinding and finding every single pokemon I wanted. I'm always really nostalgic when it comes to those kinds of things.

I love Fire Red because it was the remake of the first pokemon game ever i just found it so cool to play in the same region that i had 10 years before that but with the biggest thing it was missing... COLOR

My favorites were the FireRed/LeafGreen games. They were the 2nd game I played (Emerald being first) and I found that they were much more fun, and had all the pokemon i was actually familiar with (at the time) and the fact that Bulbasaur was my starter XD Also, it had the "easiest" to complete pokedex (Aside from the unobtainable legendaries from events)

Some favorites of mine are:

Pokemon X and Y:
  • 3D Graphics
  • Wonder Trade
  • Battle Spot
Pokemon Platnium:
  • New Formes
  • Good Gameplay
  • Event Legendary Pokemon
But the King of all is Pokemon Black and White 2!!!!! It has
  • So Much Legendaries!!!!!
  • New Kyurem "Fusion" Formes!!!!!
  • Pokemon Dream Radar!!!!!

mine is actually plainum not just because it was the first i played it. it had the better story soundrack characters gym leaders the best champion introduced many cool pokemon i love by this time u could get almost any legendaries there and my experience with it, the contests breeding gameplay routes cities gym mechanics and all that stuff makes sinnoh the best one oh BTW sinnoh starters are the best starters in any region becaus look at infernape that is something pro now torterra looks like a tank and empoleon looks like da king all have varied types which will be balanced when fighting each others and OMG giratina palkia dialga and the distortion world those were some things that i remember now...

Very hard to say. I like almost every Pokémon game from G4 to 6 I've played. There are certain aspects of each game I like. Pokémon Heartgold for the Pokethon or whatever it was called. Pokémon Black 2 for the Plaza where I would take my Pokémon to the gyms that increased my Pokémon's level and stats. Poké Amie, the training from Pokémon X. The list goes on. So I can't really tell you what's my favorite game out of them all.

However, Pokémon Ranger haunts me...

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon game isn't really 'official'...
In a failed attempt to collect ALL of the existing pokemon games, I stumbled across something that struck me as interesting.
I had a gameboy & 2 psps at the time. My friend let me borrow pokemon emerald because I had already beat Ruby & Sapphire. Emerald would be the final test! :sneaky:
Boy was I wrong... That friend moved away, taking the game with him.
I never could find that game again; seemed like retro games were a "thing of the past"... Eventually, my goals changed (as many things do) & I was introduced to the world of Monster Hunter! I was instantly hooked by its story mode & the way you fight monsters. Later tho, I also had a friend who used emulators.
& THAT is where it began! xD
I found an emulator called GPsp where you could play gameboy games on Psp; I was hyped! I mean, after all, my pokefan alter ego still enjoyed those early Pokemon games. This is when I found Pokemon Flora Sky- a fanmade custom re-do of the original Pokemon Emerald! It was Awesome!! You could capture EVERY Pokemon, go to new places, & unlock new legendaries through story mode!
Pokemon Flora Sky was, & still is, my favorite pokemon game! :D

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

I believe that HG/SS is my favorite game of the Pokemon franchise because it have a lot of fun features that makes you play more of it even when you're done with the main questline and Pokédex.

my favorite game is diamond because it was the first game i ever played and ever since i likes pokemon

My favorite had to be Ruby because it was my first Pokemon Game I had grown up with. I really liked the Legendary in it. I'm looking to bring it up into Pokemon Y soon.

my fave gen/game is pokemon soulsilver as it was the game i raised a lvl 1 mudkip that my friend gave me to lvl 100 without evolving and not holding an everstone

My favorite game is Pokemon Black 2 because of all of the new towns you got to visit. You also look pretty stylish! LOL!

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?
Pokemon X :D

I really liked pokemon diamond because there were a lot of cool new cities and pokemon in this game

My personal favourite is Pokemon X, because it's the first 3D pokemon game with 3d sprites. Also, it introduced us to Mega Evolution and character customization, which is AWSOME!!! It introduces several amazing new pokemon and FANTASTIC starters!! (Froakie) GEN 6 is the future for Pokemon!!!! :):):cat:

because shuffle and rumble world are the only ones i have i would say my favorite is definitely shuffle.
and i only use my 3ds for them but i dont even play rumble much, mostly because its boring and all you do is fight pokemon from a topdown view and hope to catch them, thats all other than the other stuff that doesnt do anything like profiles.

I actually really love Pokémon Yellow Special Pikachu edition. It was the first game I ever caught a mew two and raised it to level one-hundred.

I would have to say Emerald. The music, the trumpets, the Battle Frontier, the VS Seeker, capturing all 3 primary legendaries, the Regi hunt, the secret boss Steven at Meteor Falls, the everything! The cinematic clash animation between Kyogre and Groundon. The twisted weather that was happening, both heavy rainstorm and glittering sunshine. I wish the rival was more stronger though.

Pokemon Ruby would have to be one of my favorite Pokemon games! Since it's one of my favorite games next to Gen 1

My favourite game would have to be Pokemon soul sliver and heart gold. I like this two games so much because there is so much to do. You get to beat 16 gym leaders instead of 8 and that's just awesome, and you get to battle red, and my most favourite part is that your Pokemon follows you around. Also there are many cool legendaries to catch and train. That's why Pokemon soul sliver and heart good are my favourite.

Back