What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Red/Blue and Ruby/Saphire. I cant choose one.

i love oras because your dad is one of the leaders and at the start of the game your mum is so helpful and even though it gets harder as you go but last night this might help you progress though the game but you know how early in the game Steve gives you latios but he has a latias once you catch rayquasa you can go to pacifilog town and go in the poke center a girl is standing next to the service counter and she will give you a ticket and directions of where to go once you are their you will hop on a ship and go to the island then run to the back but before trying to catch it save like always once you have saved press A to fight him i suggest you lower his health with false swipe but then there is a challenge actually being able to catch it this is why you save because if you run out of poke balls you close the software then reopen it an you will appear right in front of him to battle him but if you forgot about your master ball you could use that but there is a slight difference in this battle to even further legendary Pokemon battles because instead of there being a 100% catch rate it is only 80% catch rate so maybe just use a different ball up to you it depends possibly wasting a ball or catching it in one move anyway hope that helps like it if you want me to do more of this also i will be making a you tube channel on gaming well see ya

My favorite Pokémon game...huh. I think its a tie between Pokémon Yellow and Pokémon Y. Both had HUGE impacts on me. I played games before Yellow, but never got hooked until I played it. Then, I got my 2DS because it was $100 cheaper than the XL at the time and came with Pokémon Y. I still have my 2DS and I'm typing this on my Wii U internet browser.

Reactions: jambot
a also like pearl but i just restarted it today and i haven't played in ? years so i cant remember the story what i also fount out is that this game doesn't have swear protection what is with the 10 million fine if you are late bye the way i am writing this as i play i like how you just walk though the tree and the lake is right their also the professor is technically he is standing off the cliff i think hi Pokemon is holding on to him to keep him up it hilariously funny i mean it's a 2 layer cliff stupid and programming issue any way now i'm tied between oras and pearl in terms of what is better see ya

Pokemon Crystal, at the moment it came out, it had it ALL:
  • A lot better graphics than first gen
  • 100 new pokemon
  • Animated sprites for the beginning of the battles
  • Going back to Kanto
  • The battle tower where Blissey would put your pokemon in shame
  • Being able to battle RED!
  • All the legends up to date were catchable iirc (except mew and serebii)
  • Suicune, which is as cool as it gets
  • The new types (dark and steel)
  • Challenging Gym leader battles (I'm looking at you Whitney)
Okey now I have to play it again, luckily I got it on my Gameboy Color

Reactions: Mr. Kream
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?
pokemon x and pokemon alpha sapphire i love the both of them equally.

The holy one speaks for his self.

20151222_223959.jpg

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Omega Ruby Version. What is yourspokemon g.png

My favorite game is pokemon diamond. Its my first pokemon game and I really had a blast using infernape.

Even though Platinum and Heart Gold and Soul Silver(I own both) are my favorite DS and Pokemon games of all time, I don't think they could be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. It was my first Pokemon game, a spinoff. I learned so much from it, and the game was simply amazing. The story really touched me and there was so much to do! Nostalgia is probably why I bought Super Mystery Dungeon...

My favorite pokemon game is pokemon omega ruby and saphire.This is my favorite pokemon game becaus you mega evolve youre pokemon and i like how they brought back old pokemon and made them cooler.I hope others like this game and share it with others.

Everyone is choosing the newer Pokemon games as their favorite. It makes me feel kind of like the odd ball out, lol. My favorite Pokemon games would have to be Fire Red and Leaf Green. Those were the games that I played the most as a kid. I always chose Charmander for Fire Red and Bulbasaur for Leaf Green :3 They hold a lot of childhood memories for me and I am really hoping that they will bring those two tot he virtual consoles just like they did with Red, Yellow, and Blue.

I like Pokemon Omega Ruby

I think I have a handful of favorite Pokémon games, sometimes I feel that I can't pick only one of them.

I personally liked Emerald for being the definitive version of Ruby and Sapphire. Why, it even have Team Aqua and Team Magma plotting something and clashes at the same time!

I also liked Platinum for being under the same vein as Emerald, as being the perfect version of Diamond and Pearl, and it was the first DS Pokémon game that I ever played, not counting spin-offs. I was fascinated by tons of features it has, like Pokétch, Ball Capsules, having a definitive plot lines, and I could even have my very own villa! Besides of that, Distortion World looks pretty cool and unusual at the same time.

And last but not least, I have Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity as one of my favorites. It also being the first PMD game that I ever beaten at time I'm writing this, which makes it special. It has pretty good story, and having some good features like leveling up moves, among others.

Notable mentions: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Black 2, Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire, Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs, Pokémon Special Pikachu/Yellow, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, and Pokémon White.

Black 2 and White 2 were my favorites during this generation cycle. The storyline was more accessible for players if they had previously played White and Black.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Mine first was pokemon zilver . But mine favorit was emereld .

I like Pokemon X. I thought that the artwork and overall graphics were awesome. And I liked how the creators added the feature to be able to see what it looks like when you're riding a pokemon.

X pokemon x

pokemon leaf green hands down. it´s was the first pokemon game i had and i simply enjoyed it . i was so addicted to it i even completed the pokedex in like 3 years tops but i had more fun when i battled against my friends and cousin or when we traded pokemon with each other.

I personally like both Pokemon Black and White as my favorite because of the cruel and hate from the gen 5 pokemon and game in general. I feel that gen 5 had some pretty amazing pokemon like Haxorus,Archeops,Zoroark and Zebstrika.

Reactions: atomic_ian
Back