What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'm more of a "there is always room to improve" kinda guy, and the sorta person who always likes the newer version of things more than the old versions(except in vehicles, several types have just gone downhill in style-wise) My favorite out of all the old games is definitely emerald just because it always kept you on your toes. Plus, when Rayquaza was introduced, it was epic. Out of the new pokemon games, i love Pokemon Y, and OR/AS equally. They all have amazing storylines, amazing graphics, and amazing new pokemon. My only regret is that they didn't make the storyline gameplay last longer. As usual in pokemon games, I blasted through the story mode in less than a week. If they made the story line longer(And i don't mean more pokemon to battle, i mean cooler parts like exploring bases or finding legendaries and etc.) People would probably enjoy it a lot more.

Pokemon Platinum on 1 Pokemon X on 2 Pokemon Emerald on 3 Pokemon Red on 4

It's a tough choice in my favourite. I absolutely loved Pokemon X, for two reasons: The new generation graphics were amazing, and Xerneas reminds me of the Forest God in Princess Mononoke, my favourite movie.

However, Pokemon Yellow was the first game I really took interest in, and I really think that'll always be my favourite in some way.

My favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Ruby! Always be my favourite game. It has good story and great pokemons! :)

Mine is Pokemon blue

my favorite pokemon games are poekmon red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal/fire red/leaf green/ruby/sapphire/emerald/platinum/diamond/pearl/heart gold/soul silver/black/white/black 2/white 2/X/Y/omega ruby/alpha sapphire/super mystery dungeon/red rescue team/explorers of sky/explorers of time/and explorers of darkness

Reactions: CasualRookie
I'll answer with this pic. tumblr_ne01zxrfJ61srqltbo1_540.png

Mine has to be the Unova games, I love them. The story, the graphics, the music. Everything is awesome I love the Gym Leaders as they are so memorable, I remember how hard Elesa was with those Emolga's lol.

Reactions: Mizunil
Pokemon Black / White / 2 because of the good storyline then the other Pokemon game! Thou i also love SS / HG because i can walk with my favourite Pokemon,,

Overall - Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Excellent story, and now with the ability to play as Riolu!

In the main series - Pokemon Black and White because of the good story. Their sequels as well, although I loved B & W most.

Pokemon Black and White. It was my first game

Reactions: Robbie
My favorites include Pokémon Ruby Version, Pokémon Black Versions 1 and 2, Pokémon Red, and Pokémon Gold

My favorite pokemon game is the pokemon yellow, I'm not a genwunner, I love all pokemon games, but pokemon yellow is my favorite because it has unique things that do not have in any other pokemon game, as you start with Pikachu , pick up the 3 initials or fight versus Jesse and James.

Reactions: Robbie
My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon X they really work on it ;)

my favorite is probably soul silver i have many a fond memories of playing it

My favorite pokemon game is pokemon yellow version it left a great taste in my mouth becuase you had pikachu following you around everywhere

My favorite Philemon game is emerald because it was the first pokemon game I ever got and I got it with a pikachu game boy and I would play it everyday the story was okay but when I was little it was just about leveling up now it's about stats and every tiny part of the game , the game has become more complex over the years but I would never stop playing for anything in the world , LONG LIVE POKEMON

NOTE: i have not played alot of pokemon games on the 3ds .Pokemon Rumble World For me because it felt like good game you could explore the worlds and travel on different balloons to catch pokemon.You are the pokemon in this game, you can make friends/catch legendaries and play as them,You can meet other miis by inviting someone once a day and help them while you journey on your quest to find all pokemon species,No pokemon in this game are the same(for me at least) their stats or moves are different,The waiting system lets you take a break from the game :singing: which i think is pretty good and Best of all It is Free to Play!:D But this is my opinion:p. EDIT i havent played pokemon from any other device

Personally my favorite would be Pokemon X/Y, Since this is the game which I have played the most and put the most effort into, which I'm actually STILL trying to catch all pokemon (Which I plan on moving onto Pokemon Sun and Moon), Though, there are some pokemon games which I haven't played yet, however I imagine that I would personally love to play, when I say this I'm referring to pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, as from what I've seen of the game and the okemon itself in the generation, I just know I would love to play, but from my personal experience; Pokemon X/Y all the way

Easy. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, as I never got to experience GBA.

Back