What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
To be totally honest I think I liked Emerald best so far, I thought it was an absolutely brilliant result of combining Sapphire and Ruby. Although I don't want to rule out any other ones I haven't played yet like black and white 2.

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald over and over. Although I like OR/AS, nothing beats the fact that you could easily catch all three weather trio without having to trade
And those storms, oh my gosh :)

Explorers of Sky. If we're talking main series, probably HGSS

My Favorite pokemon game it Ruby Because of the memories I have but my favorite one to casually play is any Gen 4 game or Gen 6. I mean Gen 4's Under ground really makes me enjoy the game it is refreshing and rewarding a great way to kill time.

Mine is pokemon alpha sapphire

I gotta say my favorite is Omega Ruby. I love the 3d features in battle and the ability to soar is amazing in my opinion. The Primal version of Groudon is brutal as all hell and the ability to trade and battle anywhere with anyone is very handy indeed (I've gotten several legit shiny legends in the mystery trade). And you can also collect every single pokemon with help from X Y and Sapphire. The Battle resorts Pokemon daycare annex made it insanely easy to breed too!!

For me, it's Pokémon Diamond as well. The Poké-watch feature was awesome! I remember I managed to get all of the chips for it. The story was epic, mainly because it was a Time-Space issue, I simply love that kind of topics. I also loved most of the Pokémon that were introduced in the game.

My favourite Pokemon games are ruby, sapphire and emerald! I have played through the entire game about 10 times (all with treeko) and ever since ORAS came out I've been playing that too. I've completed Alpha Sapphire and now I'm working on building a competitive trick room doubles team for online battles. I WILL CRUSH MY ENEMIES

My favorite Pokmon game would have to be Pokémon red

Pokemon Diamond as well!! Because it was the first pokemon game I played (i got into the franchise late), it has the best legendaries (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are my favourite legendaries; they only lose to Entei), and Piplup's evolutionary line is freaking amazing

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon rumble blast for the nintendo 3ds. i love getting new pokemon and few legendary pokemon although i will have to release some pokemon in order to have more pokemon in my party. the graphics look so cool that the pokemon look like wind up toys (so cute). the pokemons moves are between action and cute in my opinion. i'm glad that they have two player mode in pokemon rumble blast although they only let us do three courses (total bummer).

My fav is crystal because of the clone glitch

My favorite is pokemon white 2, because unlike white, it had an endgame, and it had the seasons, weather, plus the pokemon tournament, which featured gym leaders, elite four, and champions from different regions. I also liked pokemon studios, and the pokemon "wall street" were all amazing features. Not to mention team plasma became a lot cooler

My favorite Pokemon game has to be Pokemon omega ruby because it's the newest Pokemon which means they will have more Pokemon avaliable and more gameplay to do. I also like how you can get almost every single legendary Pokemon in the game. I say that Pokemon z may be a good game to but I don't know because I don't have it. That is my opinion.

My favorite would be Platinum, it has the most story in all of the other 4th gen games.

The thing about this question, "What is your favorite Pokémon game?" is actually pretty funny to me because, I am a veteran to Pokémon, because I have been playing since emerald, but my brother says I am not. He mainly thinks that because he thinks I am very bad at Pokèmon, which sadly.....is true..... but I still love the franchise. So the answer is Pokémon X/Y because it was such a change with the games.

Oh... and now that I see that you included about the mystery dungeon games I will add to my response. The games that are spin-offs to Pokémon like the following: Poképark, Mystery Dungeon, Rumble, Ranger, Shuffle and more. These will not really affect my answer but these games are mostly ok to play, but you can kind of get really bored of them easily, not like you can't get bored from regular Pokémon, but they are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pokemon Omega Ruby

I personally like both Pokemon Black and White as my favorite because of the cruel and hate from the gen 5 pokemon and game in general. I feel that gen 5 had some pretty amazing pokemon like Haxorus,Archeops,Zoroark and Zebstrika.
Eh, I was unimpressed due to inexistent post game, limited team options, and decent story compared to other games.

My favorite is Soulsilver. I replay it almost every summer. I've never played the original Gold and Silver but HGSS stood out a lot to me. It had walking Pokemon, 16 badges, tons of legendaries, LUGIA, Berry Pots, shiny Gyarados, and I even remember the epic music. Can't wait to play again in a few months when I'm free.

me my favorite pokemon game is heartgold and soulsilver because have two region,have
full of legendery pokemon and the fights with red is awsome !!

Back