What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game is definitely Pokemon Y, because I love the 3d graphics. It really brings the game to life. Also, the story is deeper than the other Pokemon games, and the cutscenes are special. Lastly, I love the music. After I finished playing it, I had like 3 songs stuck in my head from the game. If I had to pick a second favorite, it would be Platinum, because it was the first Pokemon game I ever played as a kid. It was the game that introduced me to the wonderful world of Pokemon, which I still enjoy today.

Pokemon Red just because of Missing No. but my second would have to be Pokemon X

mine were the gen 3 remakes, they brought back a lot of memories.

I personally love pokémon yellow because i am only 13 and i never grew up with the first gen and always felt like i was missing out but when i heard that the original red, blue and yellow games were coming out for 3ds virtual console i completely freaked and i fell in love with yellow the second i started my poké adventure! ;D

Pokemon Red for Virtual Console on 3DS.

my favorite pokemon game was pokemon Diamond, I had like 900 hours in that game and it was my first ds game
used to play with like 7 friends round the table. trading, battleling and of course my favorite feature mining and getting a cave
;)

Personally, I love Pokemon Soul Silver. Silver was the first game I ever played, both in Pokemon and in general, so seeing it remade with a beautiful visual upgrade and new trading/battling systems was like a nostalgic blast from the past. I was disappointed that we never got a remake for Crystal, but nonetheless I love this game and the entire Gen 4 on the whole. Still annoyed that catching Raikou and Entei was as infuriating as ever! (I swear everytime I neared one of them they would teleport to the other end of the map)

Pokemon X Y And fire red and leaf green all the way bruh

My favorite pokemon game is :mystery dungeon I don't really play pokemon games but yeah

my fav pokemon is cinaqil

To have a favorite pokemon game is so hard to me. The reason being is because they are all good games, but with each passing gen there is always something new. For example: Pokemon Yellow allowed you to have Pikachu walk with you, Pokemon Crystal allowed you to play as boy or girl and you could go to both Johto and Kanto, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl gave us snow and wifi features, Pokemon B2/W2 gave us Pokemon Fusion between the main legendaries, and Pokemon X/Y gave use the best graphics ever in a Pokemon game plus the awesome Mega Evolution. All of the Pokemon games are my favorite because they keep surprising me on how they keep pushing the boundaries to bring us the best game series ever. And now i can't wait till Pokemon Sun and Moon (possible Eclipse) comes out to see how the topped the last gen.

I would have to say its a tie between Pokemon Heartgold (the first game I've played), and Pokemon Y (The first game I finished - and trying to catch 'em all in: which is pretty futile now.) And honorable mentions to Pokemon MD: Gates to Infinity, as it is my favourite Mystery Dungeon game so far. (Planning on buying the newest one though.)

(If you couldn't tell already, I wasn't that big into Pokemon until much later.)

My favorite Pokemon game is platinum. it was the first Pokemon game I played. It did have good story and good pokemon.

Pokemon Black 2 and HGSS versions

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

My favorite Pokemon game is probably Emerald (gameboy) or platinum (ds light) Platnum was the first one i played and beat. So I have an attachment to that one. The new ones are good to though.

Pokken tournament

I really liked pokemon platinum, i actually defeated the champion with a level 90 empoleon!
But my favorite pokemon game will Always be Pokémon black version.
i just liked the new region with meloetta and victini, i have played this on holiday all day long.

Pokemon black and white 2. I am such a big fan of that game, logged on 300 hours of gameplay on it. Darn I loved this game a lot. I collected evrey pokemon in that game and trained them to max level, along with a few cheats. Gameplay and graphics were perfect also.

My favorite Pokémon game was Pokémon emerald version. This being because it was the first Pokémon game I have ever played. I first experienced it through my cousins who had the game. I played the heck out of it and enjoyed every hour I spent. I only remember getting as far as brawly...:sorry:. the day came in 2011 when I finally got my own copy of the game on my birthday. I was so excited and played it to the vary end.....five times:D. It explains to many why the hoenn region is my favorite. and the reason I enjoy alpha sapphire so much. That is why its my favorite Pokémon game

There were alot of pokemon games made, but my question is : what game is your personal favorite? Mine will be poke Omega Ruby. The reason i say this is because there are really fun parts. For example, the elite four are fun and also the ending of the game is fun too! The delta episode (where you catch raquazza and dyeoxes is my favorite. But my con about this is that they shoudnt charge you 5 dollars to store your really good 100 level pokemon in the pokemon bank for 5 $ for 1 YEAR. But if you dont agree with me i understand why. Everyone has there own opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back