What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I don't have a favorite game, because I haven't played anyone yet.
PS: Platinum is the hardest one to find now, right?
All of Gen 4 is hard to come across these days, I know I was trying to find Heartgold, it took me a while but I found it.

Pokemon X

My favorite game is Pokemon Pearl. It was the game that I first started playing Pokemon with. It's why my favorite beginner pokemon is Chimchar.

The games champion was actually quite a challenge and I barely made it past her. It was such a good time to play through. I still currently have it.

The Infernape from that game is still with me in Omega Ruby.

My favorite Pokemon game is Omega Ruby because I love how they transformed the old ruby to something new.

My favorite is definitely Pokemon Black & White, I couldn't play the official game so I downloaded a ROM and loved the graphics. The anime was the first one I actually sat down and watched (On Netflix :p)

• The favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon XY.It has a lot of advanced features and the gaming experience is way beyond any pokemon game that i have played.The mini games are also very good,especially heads up.The others are also great.The game has about almost each and every facility Pokemon Battle Frontier,Battle Maison etc.

Attachments

• Photo-0154.jpg
    Photo-0154.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 3
My most favourite pokemon game is pokemon R/S/E . Those games were one of the first games I've ever played. The pokemon were good and had great designs. I hope u agree with my opinions :)

My favorite Pokemon game would probably have to be Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. They enhanced one of my favorite all-time games and made it into a stunning experience I can't seem to won't to stop playing. The only thing missing is a Emerald remake.

I'd have to say my favourite game is X, because, man, that character customisation...I also adore the friend safari, though it'd be quite annoying if you didn't have internet. I like the gym leaders, and, contrary to popular opinions, I like the rivals, and overall I just feel like they put a lot of effort into the game (Not implying that they didn't do that with other games) and it's great when you can play a game and honestly say 'the developers have worked hard on this' without needing to interview them. :) The addition of Pokemon Amie and Super Training really adds to that feeling of being in control of your character and enhances the experience greatly. I'd definitely highly recommend this game, but saying that, all the other Pokemon games are fabulous too. I mean, it's Pokemon, people, how could it not be?

I've gotta change to Pokemon Crystal. It was just a great game and a memorable story as one of the first Pokemon games in a different region than Kanto, the original region from the original Pokemon games. I also like how they turned Suicune a main game legend like lugia - Silver and Ho-Oh - Gold. I also like how in Heartgold and SoulSilver they made that even bigger.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

Me? Well thats easy for me hehehe^^ pokemon emerald was my all time favorite, with the nice legendaries and the storyline hehehe^^ i know i sound stupid when i say this but i also liked taking advantage of the cloning exploits on it to be seriously overpowered kek^^ i would spend hours doing that to farm nuggets for money, master balls to catch pokemon, and rare candies to level hehehe^^ hope im not breaking any rules when i say this though.... but if im not, think whatever ya want about me on that: cuz i dont frikkin care kek^^ my reputation around my location is already bad, so not like complaining about me duplicating like that is gonna matter hehehe^^ think what ya want of me: idc, cuz ive got two best friends that like me and thats all i care about kek

Now I may not have played the very first pokemon generation game but still I love it how they decided to add a female character choice as when I was younger most boys kept telling me how girls shouldn't play making me ask them why they added the girl in then as it would make sense after words for all of us.

But that's not why i'm posting this, the real reason is the games, there's always two or even three of them for one generation and we all have a reason to like that one game right? Even the mystery dungeons are like that.

Mine would be maybe the Alpha sapphire due to how the legendary pokemon can mega evolve and even more pokemon can do the same in the game but I also like the Gates to infinity mystery dungeon because there using the black and white generation as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Silver/Gold Crystal because they have 2 regions. It was just great to be able to go back to kanto, made the game pretty long and expansive. Really wish they would do this with new versions coming up

I think I would have to say Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia. I know there's a lot of people who don't like this specific spin off series but I really like it. Guardian Signs was fun, but it was a little bit too easy. I also tried to go back and play the first Ranger game and it was extremely difficult to complete. They definitely made the game easier for Shadows of Almia.

Now I just wish they would release a new version of the game with updated pokemon and graphics. My life would be complete ^_^

Since I'm a bad boi, I skipped through all the thread, deal with it :p

My fave is Platinum cuz I loved the starters, legendaries, storyline, Cyrus <3 etc.

Plus I loved online :3

I think was kalos, because It was there that I had my first shiny (by wonder trade) and because that shiny gives me the victory against diantha, and yeah, i got hard the 6th gen, i started pokemon in kalos, but before i tried other pokemon games, like mistery dungeon, or the original segond gen, all of these are so funny, actually the only gen i havent played is 5 gen, and i want to do but my computer can't run the game

My fav pkmn game has to be black, it introduced many cool new pkmn and it introduced my fav pkmn zoroark.

My favoutite pokemon game is heart gold or soul silver becauseI could have many starters and I explored two regions in one game. with events, many legendaries were available. The graphism was really good and I played multiplayer with my friends.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

I'm gonna say, Pokémon Y. Because, Wynaught?

My fav Pokemon game is Pokemon sapphire, mor specific the remakes. It has good graphics , and there is a lot of new Pokemon.ive never played the original hoenn games, so this feels new to me. It has a fast pace fight so unlike Pokemon diamond, it doesn't take a whole 2 seconds for your health bar to go. The move animations is good, but the thing i like the most is the villains and the mascot legendary. The villain team looks cool and the legendairy is amazing , ecpessially with primordial reversion. <3 that game so much. All I hope for sun and moon is everything oras have, just with higher difficulty.

Back