What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Well, even though Gen2 might be my favorite Gen, the original Ruby and Sapphire have a special place in my heart. My friend and I played them together so long ago. I love the remakes probably just as much, but the experience just isn't the same without my friend now. I also love X! And recently I started Super Mystery Dungeon, I think it has to be a favorite too. I played Red Mystery Dungeon via rom once as my first MD game, but my file somehow got corrupt so I guess Super MD is my first one officially. I'm a sucker for dungeon crawlers, so it being Pokemon as well makes it awesome for me.

Reactions: RedhaOmega
My personal favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Heart Gold. I loved the feature that was added that made it so you could walk around with your Pokemon. I also loved the story line and the cool legendary Pokemon Ho Oh. It was all around a great game.

My has got's to be pokemon fire red cause sevii islands and its has a feeling of nostalgia of the gen one games but adding new content and being not just a port of gen one

My favorite pokemon games were black and white introduced major lineup of rare sick looking pokemon x3

My favourite Pokemon game is HeartGold, my first Pokemon game. I had no idea what I was doing so my Tysplosion is almost level 100, while my others are at 40. I want to replay this masterpiece of a remaster, but I can't bring my self to delete my progress. I hope with the WiiU virtual console having DS games, I can experience one of my favourite games of all time, once more.

My favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Platin, because it's introducing how above-said Snow, a real Day/Night concept and more! And you can catch much legendary Pokemons which is very cool!AMong the rest, besides Giratina and the two other Pokemons named Dialga and Palkia!

I like pokemon x because are the two main versions of Pokémon RPG for the sixth generation. Is declining in two additional versions, it comes to Nintendo 3DS games released worldwide on October 12, 2013. World output is a first for any Pokémon game, like the ability to choose the language in the beginning of game (for the main series). The available languages are French, German, English, Korean, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.

Pokémon X and Y are also the first game of the main series to be available for download from the Nintendo eShop and not displaying the word "version" on their jackets.

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (Pokémon XD: ポ ケ モ ン XD 闇 の 旋風 ダ ー ク · ル ギ ア, Pokemon Ekkusudī Yami no Kaze Daku Rugia), is a video game developed by Genius Sonority and published by Nintendo exclusively on GameCube, released August 4 2005 in Japan, October 3, 2005 in North America and November 18, 2005 in Europe. The game takes place in Rhode. It is the sequel to "Pokemon Colosseum", released a year earlier. Both games are much closer, but the scenario is not the same. The events of "Pokémon XD, the breath of darkness" take place five years after those of "Pokemon Colosseum"

In this game, there is a young trainer browsing the desert region of Rhode, accompanied by an Eevee. The Shadow Party, deposed that there are five years, raise the production of dark Pokemon, Pokemon and kidnaps 83 to transform into Dark Pokémon and thus conquer the world. The player's mission is "snatcher" (catch) then purify these obscure Pokémon using a special process called "purification". There are two cleaning modes: training, purifying the temple to Celebi Samaragt then sending in purifier lab Pokemon and the fact prevent the Shadow Group to create the dark Pokémon impurifiable (a Dark Lugia) XD0001 called, hence the name of the game. These Pokémon dark powers have black (or dark attacks) "super effective" against all types of Pokémon, except the obscure Pokémon. To properly clean a Pokémon must create a perfect chain in the purifier (fire> ice> Plant> water> fire ...).

I'm a 3ds fan but i like wii u better but thats not why im here im here to talk about pokken tournament i like its a pretty decent game but im just a bigger fan of more characters they should have the first state to there evolved state and they should have legendary pokemon other thand that its a pretty decent game:writing::):(:thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsup::):):cat::cat::hug: No offense to people who like the 3ds better

My favorite pokemon game is pokemon x. I thought pokemon x and y brought some really cool aspects to the pokemon franchise with the hole mage evolution idea i really loved it!.
Why i love pokemon X more then pokemon Y is because i think Xerneas is a sweet and amazing legendary compared to yveltal , they are both cool but i just Xerneas in my opinion its one of the best legendaries ever!

Reactions: The Omega
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

My favorite pokemon game of all time might be Pokemon Platinum. It was my first ds game I have ever played, and it introduced me into the pokemon universe. Plus it showed the distortion realm (which took me a while to figure out all of the puzzles).

My favorite pokemon game is pokemon x. I thought pokemon x and y brought some really cool aspects to the pokemon franchise with the hole mage evolution idea i really loved it!.
Why i love pokemon X more then pokemon Y is because i think Xerneas is a sweet and amazing legendary compared to yveltal , they are both cool but i just Xerneas in my opinion its one of the best legendaries ever!
I also liked Pokemon X because it showed evolution in the pokemon games: 3D, new graphics, cars(taxis), and mega evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is pokemon black and white 2. The reason for this I will say XD. One my favorite pokemon chandeluar is from the unova region. Two I love team plasma especially Colress my favorite pokemon character. Three I love Reshiram alot it's very cool looking. Last of all I really like the pokemon musical alot it was very fun to do.

my favorite pokemon game is red because that is what made the whole big game to now which is pokemon sun and moon which is for 3d. My second favorite is pokemon omega ruby because it has tons of legaendaries, in my opinion it has best starter!

Oh, gosh, I don't know! I've gotta say I loved Ruby a lot but I also enjoyed Black and White as well. Then there's also the 6th gen games, which introduced me to competitive battling. And, and, Mystery Dungeon is fun too. Pokemon Ranger also had its perks. Um...........These questions will be the end of me,:dead: I seriously can't decide!

Pokemon Platinum. It was the first Pokemon game I ever played, and is basically one of the best reasons is started playing more Pokemon games. I also loved all the Pokemon in the game. My favourite Pokemon in platinum is probably Piplup, cus he was my starter. But I also loved the story. I loved the idea of team galactic. So, anyway that's why Pokemon platinum is my favourite game.

Reactions: Parker_Parkour
My favorite is White 2. It was the first Pokémon game I owned myself and is the game I spent the most time playing (until X & Y came out and I got into competetive battling). There was a good mix between story and the traditional Pokémon formula and there were more than just Unova Pokémon! It had achievements in the form of the medal rally (something I REALLY hope comes back) and the post game had so many places to go, legendaries to catch, and battles to be had. I could go on and on about how much I love this game, but I'll leave it at this: This is the Pokémon game I've had the fondest memories playing.

My favorite game is pokemon y because one I think the legendary pokemon is cooler then pokemon x and I like the way there is so much more pokemon and the gyms are cooler then the other games although the original games were cool I like the 3d Ness and the town basically I find that nearly everything is better but I would prefer the have charmander because he is my favorite pokemon because he evolves into charitable.

My favorite game is pokemon y because one I think the legendary pokemon is cooler then pokemon x and I like the way there is so much more pokemon and the gyms are cooler then the other games although the original games were cool I like the 3d Ness and the town basically I find that nearly everything is better but I would prefer the have charmander because he is my favorite pokemon because he evolves into charitable.
I think you mean Charizard, right?

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

My favorite pokemon game varies i played almost all of them. My favorite is pokemon x so far (i plan on getting omega ruby/alpha sapphire) at first when i was introduced to mega evolution i was excited. i also like to play pokemon ranger which was really cool because i get to save pokemon from harm and/or danger and i also like riding the pokemon on pokemon ranger and creating signs to summon them. I also liked dungeons because your solving mysteries as a pokemon and experience the independency of a pokemon without its trainer. So i don't now i guess i like all of the games because the fun to play and adventurous

Pokemon Soul Silver without a doubt: The sheer amount of new content, upgrades, features, and lot more to list made me love Johto even more and come on walking Pokemon how else doesn't want that back seriously sometimes i erase the save to play it again it's still just fun as always.

Back