What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
KANTO FOR SURE. GEN ONE FOR LIFE <3

Reactions: Viking
Lest see...my favorite region so far is Unova, but Kalos also have some charm. I will don´t say Sinnoh because I just play diamont/pearl in a emulator...BUT I LOVE CYNTHIA...SHE IS TEH BEST CHAMPION!!!

I've got to say that Sinnoh is my favorite. But I might just be biased because Platinum was my first Pokemon game for my DS :p But the lore and stories behind it are really interesting as well.

hoenn All DAY

It's gotta be Sinnoh. Sinnoh was the first region I've ever played, and I like how it's winter-y and all of the themes in every town.

I love the Kanto Region because it started the series and all the old favorites are there...even though in the newer series they live in the Kalos too but nothing beats the original.

My favorite is Sinnoh. Nostalgia and all that.

Plus I just like the way you progress through the games.

I like Johto and Kanto, very nostalgic. Hoenn is kind of cool, but I think there is a little too much water. It is a big problem when I have no water-type animal with me.
Kalos is very interesting. I would like to try X/Y sometimes.

I Love Johto , had the best pokemon and music

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
My favorite region is Johto. There are so many legendaries you can catch in the Soul Silver and Heart Gold versions.

My Favorite is Hoenn! I like the gym leaders and the region itself :3

It's also home to some of my favorite Pokemon (Although Sinnoh is home to 3 of them)

Sinnoh is really close though

The first region you play is most likely your favorite one too. So my favorite must be Sinnoh, just because of the memories.

the very first region I played in was Sinnoh. I loved every piece of it. The routes, the Music, the citys, it was a really well-made region. But it is also my favorite because of the nostalgia. It also many legendaries we can Catch, and team galactic is a great team. Johto comes on a Close second though because of pretty much the same reasons.

Reactions: manugutir
This is gonna sound really sad. I've only played up to Gen 3, and Hoenn is my favorite region.

Kalos is my fav because of luminose city

Sinnoh definitely! My adventure started with the Pokémon Diamond version. This has been the best generation in my opinion :)

I would have to say that the johto to region is my favorite. I just like the Japanese style housing and the super spooky helix forest. Not to mention it has some of the best looking pokemon appearing in it like miltank.

Reactions: Viking
Hoenn was my first game but Sinnoh has to be the first game I beat. I also have more memories with Sinnoh so yeah I think that one if not Hoenn

My favorite region of the pokemon universe or as it is dubbed the Pokeverse is the Hoenn Region. It is the most awesome of all the regions.

Hoenn is by far my favorite region c:

Back