What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Hoenn. I loved the region even more after OR/AS release.

I like kanto the best!!! I think kanto has the best story line of all!!! Also, Red has been my favourite ever since I have been a pokemon fanso Ill stick to Kanto!! Also, pokemon origins is Awesome!!!

Hoenn is absolutely the best!! Its my all time favourite!! I like my character with the green headband and white hair. :) I have been a fan of emerald since birth!!(not really) and I like it even more when ORAS was released. I hope they release delta emerald too.

mine is johto since the first gold version

Hmm... Thats a tough question. I guess I like Sinnoh the most, because the story was quite entertaining and the Champ was (in my opinion) very hard to beat.

Johto

My favourite is Hoenn. With all the new stuff they added, it's awesome. Secret bases, pokemon contests? I mean hot dang.

my favorite region is kalos

Almia
jk sinnoh
it was nice with those mountians and snow

My top favorite ones are Johto, Unova and Kalos.
Johto because it was the region of my first ever pokemon game: Pokemon Gold Version which is one of my favorite pokemon games ever of the ones I've tried (not my favorite one because now my top favorite game is Pokemon Y) and I really loved that region and it is really special to me, it's my first region.
Unova because it I really loved the history related to the region and the region itself, it has got some pretty interesting cities.
Kalos because it is such an amazing new region. It has so many different cities with its unique features and people, and I also think it is cute and funny that it has the shape of a star. ;P

I prefer the Unova region. Although I had played all the previous regions, the Unova region just felt bigger to me and more worth exploring as there were many different types of "terrains". I would really love to see a re-make of Unova (if Game Freak decides to re-make another game [although I really hope they just make newer ones as the re-makes sort of lose their luster after awhile]).

My favorite region is Hoenn. My first Pokémon game took place in that region. I was overjoyed when I got the news that Ruby and Sapphire are getting remade last May. :D

Johto because I liked the remake HGSS and Pokéwalker

My favorite region has to be Sinnoh, the music was amazing, I also loved the gym leaders, and Cynthia's team just had something about it that made it super fun to battle against.

I'm a fan of Sinnoh. It introduced a bunch of new pokemon and evolutions that I still love and it was the last region that wasn't straight-forward like the newer ones are. Also, I liked the criminal team in that game, team galactic or something. They were pretty cool with different leaders and stuff.

Personally mine is Johto, My favorite Pokemon game is Heartgold, well.. because it's a beautiful remake has alot of epic nostalgic Pokemon in there AAAND you can go back to Kanto wich i absolutely love :3

I rellay hope they make another Pokemon game one day where you can go to a previous region :eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
I've hard played any of the Kalos or Sinnoh games, so I don't know much about them, but I must say I prefer Johto, followed by Kanto. Kanto on the first place would make the most sense as that's where it all started, overall and for me, and that's the only map I know like the back of my hand, but there's something cozy and slightly mysterious about Johto. It kinda makes me sad I hardly played Soul Silver/Heart Gold.

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn mainly for personal reasons. Pokemon Sapphire was my childhood. It was the first game I had ever gotten and it is the only one that has deep memories attached to it. For months, I would complete the game and then restart it all over, beat the game again, and then restart. I couldn't stop playing and at one completetion when I was older, I filled up my entire Pokedex (or at least what you could complete in Sapphire), caught all the legendaries, got my Swampert to level 100 including my Kyogre, and could completely destroy the Pokemon League with just my Kyogre fighting alone in my party. I would love to play it again, but life caught me playing and punished me, so I don't usually have time to complete the game again. But, if I could one day, play the game again, I would.

Story wise, everything, although XY should have had more background. For the actual region...I dunno. For the music...probably Sinnoh. For the graphics...ORAS. Overall I like Sinnoh the best though. Everything is perfect except that the internet stuff doesn't work anymore. I really hope that they make a Sinnoh remake next.

mine is unova

Back