What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
I love all of the regions but not all or equal some have better story's like hoenn, some have game changing features like kalos I could go on and on for a long time but In all the best is ruby, sapphire and emerald all all really my favorite but the most rewarding to me was sapphire.

I like Kanto region. The one and only cool region. lol

I think my favorite would have to be Johto, there are so many different and unique pokemon in this region. This region is also in one of my favorite pokemon games, Soul Silver. I think my least favorite might be Kanto due to its lack of '"real" variety. Every pokemon in Kanto looks dull and very similar.

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
m'favorite definitivily is Hoenn, why?
◄◄◄
and

Mine is kalos

I like Sinnoh the best, especially in the game, some of my favorite Pokemon come from the region like: Infernape, Staraptor, and Lucario; such a beast. Also I like how in the game it was most challenging for me, and I liked the story and map design.

My favorite is actually one that's not mentioned in the title. It the side region of Orre, from Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The main reason why is because the regions aren't as peaceful as the other regions, but instead barely have any wild Pokemon and, while technologically advanced, have gangs and crime running rampant, making it feel surprisingly more realistic.

Reactions: Artisan
My favorite is the next one of the series (I hope)

I'd say probably Unova or Johto. Unova was great with the bridges and layout and there's just much to it. Johto also because of the original Goldenrod City theme takes everything.

I like Sinnoh and . Sinnoh was awesome with the new introduced pokemon and legendaries and had a great solid stoy. And was the first pokemon rpg game for the ds. Also it was my first pokemon game so i was very into pokemon after playingthisgame
1280px-Sinnoh.gif

Reactions: Artisan
Its a tie between Johto and Sinnoh for me. Johto had my favorite starter, but Sinnoh had Cynthia.

My favorite is Hoenn.

My favorite region is Sinnoh i think is the most complete region

Hoenn or Sinnoh because of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Sinnoh because of the awesome pokemon!

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
kanto

I really like Sinnoh because of all the Pokemon there were. I really like pokemon from there like Lucario, Staraptor, and Luxray. It was also my first game.

I would have to say johto or sinnoh.They were me and my brother's first games, and I loved sinnoh for its vast collection of pokemon, and had some awesome new pokemon, like staraptor, all 4th gen legendaries, and new evolutions for old pokemon.

Kanto is fun but I cant decide from Kanto and Hoenn

my favorite region is definitely the sinnoh region. i feel like when that game came out pokemon got so much more popular (probably because wifi battles) and also it had the most extra things to do between every region . it had the underground cave mode where you could make you fort and set traps while playing with your friends, the poke park, the pokemon contest and more.

also i thought that the t.v show for pokemon diamond and pearl was the only series when they were not only trying to appeal for kids at young age. it felt more like an anime because when ash was in sinnoh the episodes focused more on battling then any other series. he even finnaly made it to the top 4 in the pokemon league.and met the god of pokemon lol.

I've got to say Hoenn is my favourite. It is a tropical region and is beautiful itself and i like the content the region offers such as the regi trios and secret bases. My second vote would be a tie between Johto and Sinnoh. Johto has one of the best cities and most memorable team rocket moments (anyone remem the slowpoke tails being cut off) and Sinnoh has the best villain, Cyrus and the champion Cynthia.

Back