What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favorite region is Unova

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
Mines the new hoenn remakes

mine would be hoeen

my favourite is the one from diamond/pearl. It's just my first pokemon game and it has the best pokemon in my opinion. And also my favourite pokemon is one of the starters (turtwig)

Jhoto & Unova Definitely :D

Johto

shinno

Sinnoh, easily. First region I played on, in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and it was amazing. I also adore Hoenn and Kalos, they have pretty cool Pokemon and the landscapes are fantastic and beautiful.

My favorite is definitely Kanto; being the original region that I 'explored'. I was also quite a bit younger than I am now and as a first experience I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

As far as the pokemon in it I have found it hard to move on from them, the pokemon within this region are my favorite by far. Again, I think because it's the first pokemon I battled an trained with. Memories and nostalgia have been too kind to them despite how annoying that E4 was back in the day!

My favorite is definitely Kanto; being the original region that I 'explored'. I was also quite a bit younger than I am now and as a first experience I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

As far as the pokemon in it I have found it hard to move on from them, the pokemon within this region are my favorite by far. Again, I think because it's the first pokemon I battled an trained with. Memories and nostalgia have been too kind to them despite how annoying that E4 was back in the day!

I first started off by playing Red, and I loved it, so I got Gold on release, and my brother, who had never played Pokémon, got Silver. The 2 hour drive home from our cousins house I remember being intense, as we both tried to speed through our new games.

Also, it has the best Pokémon.

Reactions: Robbie
I like Jhoto due to nistolga

Kalos

I like Hoenn, mainly because of the Legendary Pokemon it has, but also because I like how it has multiple islands. I also like Johto because SoulSilver is one of my favorite games.

I like the Hoenn region because it has the legendary Pokemon Groudon which I like.

My favorite has to be Unova region came with an interesting story and i love variety of different pokemon you would not think of at the time. Kalos would be a close second just wish were more pokemon

I don't know why, but Johto has aleays been my favorite region. Maybe because lugia is one my favorite pokemon.

I have been with PKMN for over a decade competitively, not kidding, and My favorite is Unova, because of the Tao Trio, but Johto is a very close second.

Kanto would be my favourite since the main storyline was actually challenging at times. The characters and Pokemon are also generally better (all three starter Pokemon were really likeable in my opinion, not just Charizard) and the Elite 4 were really hard for me (the champion Blue wasn't so hard but that was probably because of the team I had built which let me exploit his weaknesses). Johto was also really good because it had a great map and some of the best characters and Pokemon and its also where you fight Red (Mount Silver), but a big reason against Johto is how lame Team Rocket was here, especially without their leader - in Kanto, the leader of Team Rocket was also the 8th GYM LEADER. So yeah, Kanto is my choice, Johto second

I pretty much enjoy all of them but Unova. Call me odd but I felt the games it starred in were the bleakest of the franchise, not to mention restrictive. I did like the storyline near the end of Black/White though.

Reactions: Artisan and Robbie
My favorite region has to be Sinnoh

My favorite region is Kanto. Gotta be with the original!

Back