What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
I like Hoenn the most. The tropical environments are wonderful, and the Pokemon there are great. Who doesn't love Flygon, Altaria, and Garvedoir? One of them is a fluffy cloud dragon!!

Hoenn is by far my favorite region. Best memories in both series and game. I also love too many Pokemon in the Hoenn region. c:

Hoenn :D First game i beat and best game i beat :)

Personally, I like the Kanto region. That's where my very first Pokemon adventure began.

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
hoenn

I like Hoenn the most. The tropical environments are wonderful, and the Pokemon there are great. Who doesn't love Flygon, Altaria, and Garvedoir? One of them is a fluffy cloud dragon!!
XD I love all of the above Pokemon you jsut stated. BTW do you like Gardevoir or Gallade more? mega- Altaria is awesome with Fariy/Dragon because they are like opposites! A poison/fairy type would be cool! :D

hmmm, its a tie between remade hoenn and kalo, i like both of them a lot

I liked Hoenn a lot. It was my favorite gen after all. Sinnoh was also pretty cool. Both had contests xD Which I loved.
why sinnoh? yeah the pokemon and contest were nice, but i think the region design isnt all that good..

As much as I enjoyed Kalos, I have to say, Hoenn was such a journey for me, water, flying, walking, and the music was emotional at times

Hoenn, because it was the first region I was in when I first started playing Pokémon (on my friend's GBA cartridge of Pokémon Emerald), and it was very nostalgic for me to see the game that I played, only for a few days, go from sprites to actual models and graphics.:oops::)

i like kalos coz that's where things kinda changed. 3ds graphics, megas were introduced and it was refreshing for me.

Johto is my favorite ^^

Mine personally is Sinnoh because the first game I ever played was Diamond plus it introduce the 2nd and 3rd PKMN that are on my favorite 3 list which are Torterra and Lucario.Not only that but it has my favorite PKMN character and PKMN gal Dawn and Riley. Plus it was the game where I got my firt shiny PKMN which was Ponyta of course it was my first PKMN game so I was stupid and deleted the game not knowing that my Ponyta was shiny or that shinies were even a thing.(R.I.P. Blair)
In Memory of Blair the Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash

I really enjoyed the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh region and in Sinnoh I got my first shiny PKMN ;)

Mine is the Unova region. It was the first I played, and has epic legendaries, like Reshiram, Landorus, and Kyruem.

My favorite region is kalo because I like lusmise city

Sinnoh, because it only needs one generation to be awesome. Hah.
In all seriousness, I choose Kanto, because I feel at home there, korieteh.

My favorite region is kanto.It is Kanto because that is where everything started.It's also where ash met a lot of cool friends including pikachu

My favorite region in the series is the Kanto region, mainly for the asian influenced feel that the region had. and the story that unraveled along with it matched perfectly! Next to that is the Sinnoh region only because it is the first region to have introduced a snow weather effect.

In terms of geography and nature, Hoenn is by far my favorite. The tropical environment and the vast ocean offer a very unique experience compared to most games. In terms of cities, my favorite would have to be Kalos. Lumiose City, Coumarine City, Couriway Town, and other cities are just really beautiful in my opinion.

Back