What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
I like unlovable because of its long pot and it's buetiful season changes

I like sinnoh most as I really love each ever pokemon of and character are introduced in that generation are really fabulous. Sometimes I wonder whether gamefreak going to make remake of this generation. It will womderful if gamefreak do this thing.

Reactions: PorygonZ7727
Wow, Well my favorite region would have to be Unova, I really liked everything about it!! but I like the Black 2 and White 2 Unova Region better than the original one. My 2nd Favorite would have to be the Kalos Region, Love how it's after France and stuff it's awesome

My favorite region would have to be Kanto, It was was where I first started in pokemon well I first played pokemon Leafgreen I loved the challenges and the adavture it offerd exspecailly the Sevii Islands it was awsome compared to the first versons of Firered and Leafgreen in my opinion.

my favorite is kalos because there is a city called lumoise city which really big and has the effiel tower there and the graphics are better than the previous games like pokemon pearl, pokemon diamond, pokemon heart gold and others

Probably Sinnoh because thats where I started my journey to be a pokemon master!

my favorite is kalos because it has tons of pokemon such as beedrill, pidgey, fearow, arbok, raichu, nidoking, nidoqueen, ninetales, clefable, jigglypuff, wigglypuff, zubat, golbat, oddish, gloom, paras, meowth, mankey, abra, machop, machoke, machamp, geodude, golem, ponyta, rapidash, slowpoke, slowbro, slowking, doduo, dodrio, grimer, muk, gastly, onix, and tons of others. i also like how there are lot more new legendary pokemon. Kalos is pretty big so you can explore and find pokemon.

My favorite region has to be Hoenn because of how focused on nature it is. There's so much diversity throughout the landscape. islands, caves, a volcano, trenches, deserts, craters., and a huge pillar towering above the clouds. So many of the cities were built into and around the natural surroundings. I truly felt like I was exploring the wilds and could find creatures around every corner. Not to mention the duality of land vs. sea tied in perfectly with the legendary Pokémon and felt so incredible to me. Hoenn was an amazing region to explore.

Hoenn because its where i started

My favorite is Hoenn.
my favourite region is sinnoh because of the fact that my favourite pokemon game is pokemon platinum because of the fact that it was the first pokemon game that I ever bought and even now I get enjoyment out of playing it because of the fact that Infernape is my favourite fire type pokemon

My favorite is Hoenn.
My second favourite region is probably unova because of the fact that the graphics of the game are different and that the pokemon look cute in their own special way and the fact that there is a battle subway and a pokemon musical theater, The game is so diverse in many different ways, it just all comes together really well

mine is kanto the original one :)
It's a pretty great region because of the fact that you can get an extra starter type pokemon and because of the fact that there are so many great and unique pokemon alone in the kanto region

I liked Unocal. I liked how it was sort of the first one with sort of 3d lay out. What I mean is that city, can't remember the name of it. How it was so big and different, I just really liked it and I liked the pokemon from that region.

Kanto just for the soul fact that squirtle is a starter there

I would say Sinnoh because it was the first gen that I ever played pokemon, but I would also say that Hoenn is as well, because playing ORAS allowed me to try and make a competitive team and really got me to enjoy playing pokemon again.

My favorite region was Sinnoh, really only because that's the region when i got back into Pokemon after I stopped playing crystal. I love the atmosphere and the Pokemon in that region, especially Turtwig, which was my favorite starter in this region.

Sinnoh because that was the region I first played
Also, it brang many interesting Pokémon

I liked the kalos region because there first introduced mega evolutions there and they also introduced a lot of new features like pokemon amie, Global Trading System, wonder trade, and other things.

Sinnoh is my favorite because it was my introduction to the pokemon franchise and platnium is where i got my first pokemon ever, Piplup.

I prefer Hoenn because the old R/S/E games were pretty good.And the remake was even better :)

Back