What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
oh. y u no liek orre?

Like I said in my post, I haven't really played any of the spin off games enough or even really gotten into them like I have with the main series games. If I actually sat down and played the spin offs like I have the main series games, I could probably make a decision on whether or not I liked Orre. I think the concepts of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness are cool, but I don't want to say I like or dislike the region when I haven't really spent much time with it.

Hoenn is my favorite. It just seemed to really connect me by my team. ORAS was different though thanks to the exp share.

Like I said in my post, I haven't really played any of the spin off games enough or even really gotten into them like I have with the main series games. If I actually sat down and played the spin offs like I have the main series games, I could probably make a decision on whether or not I liked Orre. I think the concepts of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness are cool, but I don't want to say I like or dislike the region when I haven't really spent much time with it.
Yeah, I can see where you got that.

Reactions: Mistral
Sinnoh FTW

I would say Unova.

Johto 4ever !
(I like Sinnoh, too. :D)

Reactions: Storm_Chaser
I mostly like Unova. The starters are perfect for what I like in Pokemon. (Cool looking, somewhat strong, not bulky looking, etc.)

Plus, the new pokemon they added in that region are awesome! The story was amazing as well! :)

Sad part is, the extensive amounts of pokemon they added to that region may be the reason why they are 'running out of ideas'...

I mostly like Unova. The starters are perfect for what I like in Pokemon. (Cool looking, somewhat strong, not bulky looking, etc.)

Plus, the new pokemon they added in that region are awesome! The story was amazing as well! :)

Sad part is, the extensive amounts of pokemon they added to that region may be the reason why they are 'running out of ideas'...
So Emboar apparently doesn't look bulky to you?

When it comes to story, Unova or Sinnoh
For new pokemon, Hoenn
And for gameplay and new stuff, Kalos. Simply a beautiful region

I can't just pick one region...

Hoenn

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.

My favorite region is Hoenn as well, even though I started playing pokemon in the Johto Region on Crystal Version. Though Kanto, Johto, Unova and Kalos are a close second for me. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy the Sinnoh Region, I think it is because before I owned my Platinum version I still have today the only times that I was able to play games that had the Sinnoh Region I was only able to beat the 1st Gym before my friend who owned the game had to leave.

I love sinnoh because that's what got me way way into pokemon. Man sinnoh is beautiful and I love the music and pokemon. And sinnoh has one of the best champions>CYNTHIAAAAAA

Hoenn Region, mostly because those were my first games. Also the Battle Frontier in Emerald version was amazing.

My favorite region is Hoenn because it has a lot of landscape and not just 1 but 2 evil teams. Also, I started my Pokemon playing in this region.

Hoenn. Sceptile. Now Mega Sceptile.

Sinnoh, without a doubt.

Mine was probably Kalos. It seriously had everything you could want, new pokes, new graphics, Mega Evolution, and a feeling to it we havent really had since the original games.

Mine would have to be sinnoh or hoenn or nova but I would have to say nova just cause 1:parasite us adorable 2:Keldeo is so awesome (zekrom too)
3:kyurem not so cool but black kyurem is sweet!
And all of the Pokemon also gensect and mellissa are awesome too!

kalooooooooooos

Back