What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
my favourite region is jhoto becouse it have a lot of towers and old misteryes houses

I like the Johto region because it is one of the oldest, yet well remembered regions of Pokemon. Not only that, it contains some of the original Pokemon, lets you access Kanto, and has Cyndaquil and Totodile. The Johto Pokemon are also quite good, and this generation also introduced shiny Pokemon.

Gonna have to be Unova because it features my top favorite Pokemon right there. And Hoenn's good too. It features Minun and Lucario which are my two favorite Pokemon. Gen 3 has the best Pokemon.

My favorite region is Sinnoh for one simple reason: I just love the music.

I like Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. Reasons:
Kanto: It's the region that started this whole entire famous series. My favorite Electric type came from this region. It's Pikachu. Pikachu is amazing! He is the mascot of Pokemon, Ash's Partner (Fact: Ash's partner was originally supposed to be a Clefairy.), I just really love Pikachu. Mew & Mew2 came from this region.
Sinnoh: I played Pokemon Platinum and I was great. I always have a Lucario on my team. I wish I could'e gone to the Darkrai event, but I didn't. Darkrai's movie is a masterpiece. My favorite part/parts of the movie were the parts when oracion was playing.
Unova: I played White 2 and I really enjoyed it. It has a lot of amazing battle themes. The story line was amazing.
Kalos: All of my friends have X and Y, but I don't. They all told me that they very much enjoy Kalos.

I think probably kanto and johto as i love bad pixelated bridges ... jokes they are just the two which i have spent my childhood in ^.^

Ahh memories I like every main Pokemon game like red/blue to OR AS and the regions

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
Hoenn

Hoenn ftw! I just loved it, not saying the other regions aren't good, I still like them. Sinnoh is also one of my favorites, the new pokemon with new adventures is always so fun. I also wish nintendo and gamefreak would make another Kanto region game. They remade most of the GBA games, but why not Kanto? The Unova region features good graphics, who knows what to pick?

Sinnoh forever. I loved the games, the places look beautiful, and the soundtrack is amazing. I liked it having the revamped Battle Frontier, and the Pokemon of the region are very well designed. A close second would be Johto, since HG/SS were such good games.

Hoenn.

My favourite is Hoenn man

ok I didn't put a lot of thought why hoenn was my favourite:p...its my favourite because hoenn in my opinion was interesting and had a lot of adventure to it. I loved the pokemon. I loved the legendry's. I loved the characters. I loved the gym leaders and a lot more stuff that seems interesting. Then when pokemon ORAS came out I was so excited to see that hoenn will be in a 3ds pokemon game and it was great. Gym leaders looked awesome:bookworm:. The music was really great and the fact that you could get all the pokemon with XY was awesome too. I even liked how there was WAY more stuff to do after you beat the game and online battling was great as well. So that is why hoenn is my favourite region.:)

My favourite has to be sinnoh. The gen 4 games were my favourite. That region has a special feel that no other region has. It has some cool pokemon, cool cities and an awesome game! It was so much fun for me to play through platinum when I was younger. When the remakes come out (in like 2018) I will get them instantly.

Sinnoh it's like a winter wonderland! Plus, it's home to some of the strongest pokemon, Dialga, Palkia, Girintina, Arceus and others. How can you say no to this region and the basically Gods of the pokemon Universe.

One of my fav. regions has to be Kalos since it finally has more meaning to have a "strong bond" with your pokemon to mega evolve and to become the new champion.

Mine is a tie between Hoenn and Shinnoh. Can't seem to decide which one is my favorite.

My favorite region is hone because it intro deuces my favorite pokemon, groudon. It also has amny other grat attributes such as a great eater region, a great storyline, and a great feel to it overall. It is filled with powerful poem kinda dn many rare legends along with two pseudo legends. It also adds over 120 new pokemon to the roster which is now over 721. These are the reasons that hoeing HAPPENS to be my favorite region.

my favorite region is kanto like always :3 that was my first region since the pokemon yellow days. I loved traveling with my Pikachu and other pokemon. Pikachu learned surf soon as I got to the pokemon league which made it easier! from then kanto will always and forever be my fav :3

My favorite region is Unova,and it takes that award for me because it was my first Pokemon region in the games.It had a lot of awesome Pokemon,nice gym leaders,great legendaries,and the one so far I have the most memories with.Kalos is also fun,although I just prefer Unova slightly better for the challenge it had on my first run,as well as some cool music. :)

Back