What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Reactions: anthony91728595
What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
Kanto is always my favorite, when i played heart gold, i was happy to see it in the game (thank you sakurai, we will miss you) the region is easy to remember, i have so much memories with it on Fire red version (never played the originals before, maybe on yellow but i never passed the 1st gym since i don't know anything about pokemon till 3rd gen (never got the 2nd gen original game as well).

Mines johto

hoenn is nostalgia for me.

Mine Is Hoeen Because The Legends And The Villian Team

Mine is somewhere very far away.

Well where is it, you ask? Well, I can tell you it's not Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or even Kalos!

I would have to say that my favorite region is Kanto because of all my nostalgia for the original generation. I never have any trouble remembering the town names and the gym leader names. I can't say as much for the other generations. I have to give props to the Kalos region though. XY was a big change for the series and it payed off beautifully.

Hoenn was the one i started in and played repeatedly so i love that one and unova was the one which back then was really stylish and snazzy so for me its those 2.

Hoenn. Region that I started with my first game. Pokemon Emerald.

My favorite is the Kanto Region. Not only was it the original region and did not have an official name until gold, silver, and crystal, but it had a certain charm to it with the different styles of each town.

My favorite region is (without a doubt) the Kanto region. I love the Kanto region starters and all the Pokemon. Second place would have to be Sinnoh. There are lots of cool legendaries in that game and I loved playing Platinum. Third place for me is Kalos. The Kalos region was amazing especially on the 3DS. Next up I would choose the Hoen region. I loved the many different towns and cities and how the environment was a variety of different places. Unova is just dead last. I didn't like Black and White or their sequels. They should get rid of Unova it was just an excuse for another game.

YO!
SINNOH, BRO! IT'S THE BEST ONE!

Mine is somewhere very far away.

Well where is it, you ask? Well, I can tell you it's not Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or even Kalos!

wait a sec. . .
7th reigon. . . CONFIMED!?!?

I'm a huge fan of the Johto region. Gold was the first game in the franchise I played. I watched the tv show on VCR Tapes when I was a kid and when I beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon Gold and got to adventure the Kanto region.....My mind exploded!

Thank you Iwata for making that possible! He helped program Gen 2 so that Kanto could be included :D

Well my favourite region is sinnoh..i really want to see a remake for this region.it would be AWSOME

My Favorite is sinnoh and kalos.

I would say Unova is my favorite. Not only was Unova the first region that I experienced, I also like a majority of the pokemon that were introduced. Johto is a close second, because I like the plot and the fact that it takes a long time to earn 16 badges.

unova is my favorite

My favorite would definitely have to be the region that goes by the name of Sinnoh, i loved the
islands that you could visit after you had beat the game... all the trainers we're difficult to beat
which made for hours of gameplay. Cynthia was also by far my favorite champion of all time. I
loved her spiritomb and her milotic was undefeatable. I loved Staraptor it will forever be one of
my many favorite pokemon by far. Overall Sinnoh is Undeniably my favorite region of all time
go out and buy the games now!

Reactions: regis3322
Kanto, it was the one I spent a lifetime on, and the pokemon over there were the best XD especially the starter pokemon :3

Hoenn was always my favorite, it introduced pokemon such as Blaziken, Sharpedo, Duskull, Salamence, Cacnea, Kecleon, Zangoose, Seviper, and Poochyena.

Back