What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My Favorite region is Kalos because includes the Fairy Type and mega evolutions.

My Favorite region is Kalos because includes the Fairy Type and mega evolutions.

I have to admit, that is very awesome!

I like all the regions but my most favorite is kanto region...

Mine is sinnoh not just because it was the first i played it. it had the better story soundrack characters gym leaders the best champion introduced many cool pokemon i love by this time u could get almost any legendaries there and my experience with it, the contests breeding gameplay routes cities gym mechanics and all that stuff makes sinnoh the best one oh BTW sinnoh starters are the best starters in any region becaus look at infernape that is something pro now torterra looks like a tank and empoleon looks like da king all have varied types which will be balanced when fighting each others and OMG giratina palkia dialga and the distortion world those were some things that i remember now...

I am going to have to choose Kanto, That is where my PKMN journey began back in the 90's. Nothing beats the original that started it all! Fond memories of collecting the original 151 pokemon and anxiously leveling them up to see what they evolve into IF they evolve at all. I also liked the fact I could play it on my Super GameBoy on my SNES so i could play my PKMN on the big screen!

My favorite is Hoenn, mainly because its real life counterpart is Japan + Greece, i'm Greek and i love japan. Also, i love most Gen III Pokemon, plus the Elite 4 are actually difficult and the battle against Steven in Emerald is so epic its unforgettable! Second favorite would be Sinnoh, great areas, story and plenty to do post game.

I prefer Unys for the map and my friend code is 4811 8169 2372 if you want

mine is Unova because I really like the music and the NPCs interaction with you. I also like the story of the generation 5 games. I really like Team Plazma and their goal because they didn't wanna hurt anyone just let their pokemon be free and happy. N and Colorless were really good characters beacause they have cool hair.

Mine would be Kalos because I am currently playing Pokemon Y right now, and I love the graphics and new pokemon!

My favorite region out of all the Pokémon games would probably be Unova. Unova is mu favorite region because I have the best memories playing in it. I used to play it all the time with my friends, and we all had a complete blast ^^ Its also the region that got me into playing Pokémon competitively.

My favorite region would be Unova. It was my first official Pokemon game that wasn't a spin-off and not on the computer.
I loved it. My friends and I whenever we got the chance to hang out would play together, we had so much fun. It gives me great memories, and I thought the storyline and Team Plasma was really great and well thought-out.

It's just too bad not many people like it... the music for it was amazing, and it was a big step in the graphics too. :unsure:

I really liked all of the regions, but i liked sinnoh and kalos region the most

My favorite region so far is Kalos. I like the layout and the fact that it was based of France. What i am looking forward to is a region based of either Oceania (Australia) or South America.

Hoenn 4 Life

johto is the best region hands down and up:thumbsup:

I'd have to say that I like Hoenn. There's something about the starters, especially Blazinken and Sceptile, that I like over the others. And the music from the original Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Perfect. Has the best songs I listen to often like Vs. Rival and Vs. Trainer.

May favorites in order are Kalos, Sinnoh, and Hoenn. :)

Kalos because when your in Lumoise city and you go to the clothes store if you turn your camera the right way you can see missing no but you can't interact with it. Kanto would be my second and honnen my third

My favorite is sinnoh cause it had a great soundtrack and I also liked the contests there because you had to style your pokemon and do the dance thing.
The pokemons from gen.4 were also really great.

For weird reasons (and totally not nostalgia) I like sinnoh :cool:. Maybe because it has the best pokemon ,bidoof .its to good for "region rodent". It's also to good for bibarel. Next game, there better be mega bidoof

Last edited:
Back