What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Sinnoh even though my first pokemon game was red I did enjoy playing pokemon platinum

Hi :). My favorite region is Johto.
It's because the first game i played was Pokémon heartgold.

kalos for gameplay

My favorite region is johto the music is so nice and the pokemon are very cool<3

I love Johto because of all the Japanese styled buildings and music and all the colors and beautiful sights.

Johto for sure!

Hoenn is my favorite region, it has sooo many of my favorite pokemon

My favorite region is Hoenn because I think its the largest region to explore and especially now in Pokemon ORAS there are so many areas to visit including all the secret bases, mirages, and other new content. It makes the game more lively and fun to enjoy which is supposed to be like for every Pokemon game. I hope they do something like that or better when the next Pokemon game comes out because honestly that's what keeps me going to continue playing.

I liked sinnoh specially because of its starters plus it had really long gameplay which gave me an awesome time

My favourite is sinnoh because it's the first region I played in

Almia. Just kidding, well, I actually really loved Pokemon Ranger SOA, but for the generation games I loved Johto and Kanto in SoulSilver.

My fav is Unova /).(\
The series has an awesome emotional story of N and Team Plasma and so much epic new pokemon >.>

Sinnoh. Partially nostalgia, but the region just seemed really relaxing. The music was soothing to me and it seemed very vacationy, aside from Jubilife, Veilstone and Oreburgh.

Reactions: chaoticwinds YT
Kanto.

I'd have to say my favorite region was Kanto, although I still can't figure out how to use the PokePark thing.

My favorite region is Hoenn because it was one of the first regions I ever played and tons of the pokemon there have a special place in my heart. A close second is Kalos because it has the most to do and the most unique design and locations. My third is Kanto because I will never forget when I was little and started my first pokemon adventure in Pokémon Red discovering how pokemon worked and all the species of amazing creatures that inhabited this region.

I like Hoenn the best because:

-Best Cycling Road (IMO)
-Many recurrent characters (Wally, Scott, Steven, Rival, Aqua/Magma Bosses)
-Perfect balance of land and water
-Double Battle Gym Leader in Mossdeep
-HM Dive
-Many types of terrain (Water, land, thick grass, desert, volcano, ashes, caves, etc.)
-Most of my favorite Pokemon appeared in this region (Gardevoir, Altaria)
-Pokemon Contests
-Trick Master!
-Best Secret Bases (trees, bushes, caves)
-Cool storyline (Groudon and Kyogre fighting while Rayquaza frees them from wrath)

Johto since Umbreon first appeared in it \o/ also hoenn because its a cool concept they use in that season

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
my favorite is the johto region

Kanto, because nostalgia is super effective

Back