What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
I like Hoenn the best because everything about it is just so amazing. The Pokemon are amazing, the RSE graphics are great. The trumpets are great, and everything else. Also Emerald was the start of my Pokemon Journey

mine is Hoenn I started with 3rd Gen

I perfer Oblivia from the Pokemon Ranger series

I like Johto because even tho I started in the fourth gen, one of my first games was Pokemon Soulsilver. I love the selection of pokemon in the region, the Trainers and gym leaders and the many locations in Johto. For that, is the reason I like Johto the best.:woot:

KANTO BABY!

I like Hoenn best, followed closely by Sinnoh. Hoenn is the only region where I just loved everything, so Emerald was my daily grind for a very long time and actually I still play it now since I have a bunch of competitively trained Pokemon on it. I actually sent down my Swampert, Finn II, and casually use him in Free Battles online, so he's wrecked foes from third gen to sixth and is still just as reliable and relevant as he was all those years ago when I first bred him.

Actually, if the ORAS remakes hadn't been made, I probably would have not started playing again, but in any case, I did, so I guess it's only right that I challenge this here Pokemon League... How I wish I could use my old guys... Oh wellll.

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
So far my favorite region has been kalos but unova and hoenn also have a place in my heart.
Hoenn mostly because it houses the pokemon from the first pokemon game i ever played.
And the unova region for the simple fact that i really love it's pokemon all thought not as much as i love the pokemon of the kalos region.
As a side note i am really hopefully looking foreward to gen 7.

I like the hoenn region best because it has good scenes and great new pokemon. Like Kyogre and Groudon. They were very cool and O.P pokemon

I'm a Hoenn fan. :) Several of my favorite Pokemon come from that generation. Plus I love the layout of the region and had a love/hate relationship with all of the water Pokemon since my starter was a Torchic. xD I enjoyed being able to create my own secret base and filling it with odd little collectables. What I miss most of all though is exploring, beating team Magma (I played Sapphire), and feeling that exhilaration that comes from obtaining Kyogre...there is nothing like it. I love the people, the gym leaders (omg Wallace was such a card!), the Elite Four, Steven the crazy rock guy, and my first little Torchic, Jerry. They all have a special place in my heart and that is why I will never love another region like I love Hoenn.

I am a kalos fan.Now some of my favorite pokemon can mega evolve. I like the how they made mewtwo mega evolve my favorite mega evolution is mega charizard x. I enjoyed taking my pokemon evolution to the next level. I also enjoyed exploring the new region and beating team flare over and over. I like the champion battle because she can use mega evolution to. My first pokemon in this region was chespin and will always love kalos.

Mine is Sinnoh because Platinum was the very first game I've ever played and just thinking about it brings back memory. One thing I also like are the starters. In my opinion, those were the best starters.

I'm really fond of Unova for some reason, but Kalos is cool, too.

Reactions: Mewtwo23
Mine will always be Sinnoh. My first main series Pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum! Gen Four is also my favorite. It's just really memorable for me, especially when I revisit towns and the gyms. I also really like Johto, since Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver were really amazing. It's so much cooler when you got your Pokepals walking with you.

My favorite region in pokemon is the kalos region.I think the kalos region is cool because they have new pokemon and new gym leaders to battle. Also I think the kalos region is cool because have cool older pokemon too. I hope this region is everyones favorite region too.

I'd have to go with Johto, since my first Pokemon game was Silver. You can't really beat the classics in my opinion. Though I did enjoy Fire Red and Leaf Green's Kanto region. It was so much simpler in those days. Back then we didn't have so many Pokemon that it was difficult to memorize them all. And we had the Pokerap to help us do so XD

i like johto because the first pokemon game i ever played was pokemon silver and it was in johto

My favorite is Hoenn. It was where my first pokemon game was. Plus it has Mudkip, he is so cute.

My list:
1st: Kanto
2nd:Johto
3rd:Unova
4th:Hoenn
5th:Kalos
6th:Sinnoh

Hoenn For ORAS

I remember the first Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Emerald so the Hoen Region is the one that stuck with me.

Back