What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My fave would be Johto.
Soul Silver was the first pokemon game i ever kinda finished,
I love some of the concepts,how stuff looks and i liked the regions backstory.

Definitely Hoenn. I loved the sandstorm on route 111 and before that the cycling road. I think my favorite part of it was all the water and hidden places you had to explore. Like the unnecessary paths that branched out and often gave you some great encounters.

For me, my favorite is between Hoenn and Unova. I like Hoenn because it looks pretty with many islands and waters, which gives me a sense of adventure while I'm traversing through the waters.

I also liked Unova because it's pretty to see how it changed every season, and it also have the one and only starter city so far, Aspertia City. Not to mention that my main reason to like Unova is of course, Victini! :)

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
My favorite region is Hoenn region, although most Pokemon I like are from Johto, I just like water :D
7.8/10 - too much water

Kalos is kinda least favorite, I don't know why, i just don't like the look of that region

Mine is johto. Typhlosion ftw!

Hoehn, runner up sinnoh, runner runner up unova (white 2), runner runner runner up kanto, runner runner runner runner up johto, runner runner runner runner runner up Ore, and finally runner runner runner runner runner runner although technically hasn't started running up kalos
Although I do like orange isles

My favourite Pokemon region would have to be Sinnoh with Hoenn as the runner up. Pokemon diamond was the first Pokemon game I ever fully completed. I chose Turtwig which eventually evolved in the mighty Torterra! I still remember him having rock smash...lol. The second time I played through the game I chose piplup, mostly because I love penguins...ya

Personaly I'd be cool with any region (assuming orange island is part of kanto and johto has a fossil place) aside from kalos, mainly because the kalos adventure was simply too fast, due to gosh darn roller skates. Also I hated some of the amazing things white 2 created such as pokemon tornument, pokestar studios, and white forest/ black city dungeons. Also berry fields are the dumbest idea of all time. Plus I'll take 2's 2d pixels anyway.

I prefer Kalos, because Pokemon XY was pretty awesome to me, and it had most of the Pokemon of Kanto (knowing you can chose between the set of starters of Kanto and all). It introduced new things, mechanics, upgrades (such as the mega-evolution) and all sort of other things.

If I would go with the nostalgia factor, I would say it will be Sinnoh, because it was my own first Pokemon game. It had these things wich you can decor the Pokeball for when the Pokemon comes out all this effects comes off, and the contests was a really enjoyable side part from the main story, Team Galactic wasn't that great, and you could name your Rival whatever you wanted like on the originals. I used the name of a friend of mine. It was cool overall.

The Best One Is Obviosly Kanto

The Best One Is Obviosly Kanto
Oh well excuse me princess, just because you think the only good game is the first one and every other is trash doesn't mean you can throw the obviously tag around. Some of us prefer kanto, while others like sinnoh or hoehn more, so the word obviously is pointless. Now, instead of saying obviously, explain WHY and maybe get a few play coins while you're at it. Chop chop!

No Kanto Is The Best Just think of it like red beating blue for champion

Attachments

• Pokemon-FireRed-and-LeafGreen-Concept-art-Daily-Nintendo-1.png
    Pokemon-FireRed-and-LeafGreen-Concept-art-Daily-Nintendo-1.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 1
No Kanto Is The Best Just think of it like red beating blue for champion
Well, you're new here, so I'll let you off, but yeah red vs blue makes me jump up and down

red is the best though still i like pokemon yellow the most

trainer red is op

My favorite Pokémon region is Johto. I just love every Pokémon from Johto!

i like kalos better with the new pokemon and heartwarming flashbacks between ash and serena. with new epic battles and the contests; did you guys see how they did the layouts now?! the new details and designs that they put in their are cooler.

I don't know how to decide??? Because I don't think the region is what makes the game. They all look pretty similar to me, what makes the difference is the pokemon included. But nowadays at the end of the game every poke from every generation (almost) gets included in the wild or friend safari so, really, i don't know

But i guess i'd pick Hoenn, because my favourite city ever is Rustboro

Hoenn was my favorite starting from Emerald. My favorite starter of that region has to be Treecko, for sure. I remember going through the game with mostly only him in my party, so I picked him up again in Soul Silver and then again in ORAS! Sinnoh would have to come a close second, since one of my favourite pokemon comes from it. [Luxray btw :p]

Johto, Sinnoh, or Unova

Reactions: Kudzai
Back