What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Johto, Sinnoh, or Unova
I agree. I say Johto and Sinnoh only because 4th Gen stole my heart and soul back when I was about 8. I thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon HeartGold and have spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours on each game :p
Unova was a fantastic region with a great storyline that I will love to this day.

If I were to choose, it'd have to be Sinnoh :giggle:

my favorite sinnoh. . my first pokemon game was sinnoh and this is when I started to love pokemon

My favorite is kanto

I feel like this is kind of a vague question. Sinnoh has some of my favorite Pokemon, but Johto is my favorite main game. I guess gen 4 is my favorite region because it has both XD

Kanto

kalos never seen unova though

Unova

My favourite region would definitely have to be Hoenn.. So many different locations, the towns, just everything about the region I really, really like. It's my favourite in terms of having the best pokemon and it also has my favourite bad-guy team, Team Magma!

It has really cool destinations like Sky Pillar, Shoal Cave, the floating town in the ocean... And it has a LAUNCH PAD WITH A SPACE SHUTTLE ON IT. Plus the Volcano with the pig pokemon on down the side of it :D My memory of naming this is bad so I have to give vague detail instead of names :p

It's definitely my favourite region in that I had the most fun exploring the Hoenn region than any other alongside its variety of locations, even with a large portion of the map being ocean. It was really cool getting to dive and explore the ocean floor.

I'm not sure this is a tough choice so I'll just go with kanto region because that's where ash came from, I think.

I think Unova might be favourite. I really loved riding around the entire region when hatching my eggs because, despite it being somewhat inefficient, it was such a cool region to explore. Also I found the different seasons really interesting, don't remember if they kept that feature in Kalos but in Unova it just added to the cool factor for me.

Johto is my fav. It was the Gold that was my first pokemon game ever and it makes me think of back when I was a kid. The first pokemon I ever got. Fighting the eight gym leaders. Taking down the Elite Four and catching all the pokemon in that game. That why I love the Johto.
images

The Johto I experienced in Soulsilver is my favorite. It had beautiful scenes such as the Bell Tower and the Whirlpool Islands. Whenever I think of Johto I remember the green, windy town where you start your adventure, then the epic cave in which you fight Lugia. That's why I replay the game every once in a while.

Reactions: Mistysong999
I like Hoenn the best.

I actually like Unova and Kalos the best of all, with Hoenn close behind. Unova is awesome because it is the home of 3 major legendaries. The twin Pokemon, Zekrom and Reshiram, with Kyurem Throwing in with His Black Kyurem and White Kyurem forms. Those 3 are the most powerful legends of the Unova region, and all of their gameplays and storylines are awesome. Unova is also home of Meloetta, Victini, Thunderous, Landorus, and Tornadus. These legends are also incredibly powerful, and also have good storylines. The kalos is also home to 3 major legendary pokemon. Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde. These 3 are the most powerful legendaries of kalos region. They all have great storylines, with Yveltal representing destruction and war, Xerneas representing creation and peace, and zygarde's storyline still unknown. These are my favorite 2, Thanks!

I've always bee a Unova fan. Black 2 was a great game, and it's how I got my first event legendary, Genesect.

my favorite region is new unova from black and white 2

sinoh.png

These are my favourites!
1 Johto
2 Hoenn
3 Sinnoh
4 Unova
5 Kalos
6 Kanto

Sinnoh

I'll rate each region by how much I like it.

1. Johto
2. Hoenn
3. Kalos
4. Kanto
5. Sinnoh
6. Unova

I started playing with Blue, but Gold and Crystal really captivated me. When Sinnoh came out, I loved Cynthia and a lot of the new pokemon that came out, but I could never keep my bearings and I was always going somewhere I didn't mean to. Unova falls in last because Alder is so ineffectual and Ghetsis is the most irritating thing to happen in the series ever.

Back