What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My top regions is like this :

1. Kanto
Pokémon.full.1977663.jpg
2. Sinnoh
Pokémon.full.1977667.jpg
3. Johto
Pokémon.full.1977664.jpg
4. Kalos
Pokémon.full.1977669.jpg
5. Hoenn
Pokémon.full.1977666.jpg
6. Unova
Pokémon.full.1977668.jpg

My 1st game was Emerald if I remember correctly but I like Kanto because you know
Original region :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozga and icekidf
I would have to say Hoenn, love the starters(torchic ftw), and love the story! Nuff said!

I liked the design of unova but I like kalos more:woot: but this is what I think of johto:vomit:

My favorite region... I always called it Hoenn but I love Unova, Unova was the best I liked the music the breath taking sites and areas, I used to not call it my favorite because I had the fear of being called a "person who likes a game because it is new and has good graphics" I also like Hoenn, I love the sea areas and plus they look so breathtaking in ORAS. I kinda like all the regions, Kalos because of the amazing Lumiose City, Kanto because I started in that region (FireRed) I don't really have any memories with Johto except for that one time I used walk on walls with a friend to go battle Red on SS it was hillarious.

My favorite is Johto. Because it introduced me to breeding and I got to go to both the kanto and johto gyms that was fun for me. I really hope that the new sun and Moon game will allow you to visit other regions and gyms too. Oh and for the record Hoenn sucked butt until OR/AS

that is really hard but i will have to say kalos because of the style and so much cafe's also because of prof sycimore

Unova! :D My first pokemon game took place there. Pokemon White.

My favorite is Kalos Region

Because Lumiose City is so Gigantic

Honestly, my favorite region is probably Johto, with Sinnoh being a close second. I do like Hoenn and Kanto, but wasn't a fan of the more recent regions tbh. I liked the Pokemon in XY, and BW but not the regions themselves.

I like Kalos because it was my first experience with Pokemon since I started real late but I will get the Hoenn remakes for my birthday though and Moon for christmas yet no one knows where Sun and Moon are officially located at so ya I like Kalos

Kanto con empece con las versiones de esa region

Unova that was when I got into pokemon and it had new pokemon, and a pretty interesting story.

My favorite region is without a doubt the Hoenn region of generation 3/6. It was my first ever explored region, I was very young when I started...about...7 or 6. I felt like I grew up in that region. it houses all of my favorite pokemon and legendary pokemon. (# love mega ray-quay-quay:woot::D:p:thumbsup::giggle::punch:) and houses boxes of an army of ralts thanks to daddy gallade and mommy gardevoir.and Wallace......just the most fibulas gym leader/ champion EVER!

I like ALL the regions! But, Unova is my personal favorite.:)

My favorite region is the Sinnoh region because that's the region that started me off with pokemon. I love Sinnoh.

It might sound weird, but this region holds so many memories. Chimchar was my first beginner EVER and currently The Infernape from the game is now in my Omega Ruby.

Plus the Champion was not a joke especially compared to the Champion of Kalos

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
My favourite's hoenn too!I really like the new atmosphere of hoenn. Its pokemon have goood qualities and abilities. So far,I think hoenn has the best region design, unless pokemon sun and moon comes out and kicks pokemon emerald's butt;)

Kalos, because it is the most diverse. It has beaches, a snowy town, a huge city, everything. It is also the region where Fairy types were discovered. Of course, when Unova was new, I said that so maybe I just like the newest regions.

Unova because the starters are the best :3

Sinnoh ftw <3

The varied regions, access to the distortion world, ruins of different kinds and the magnetic mumbo jumbo from Mount Coronet make it so mysterious and interesting :3

Everybody is gonna kill me but... Sinnoh. I just loved the starters and the new pokemon. The champion was fun to talk to in Platinum and you rival was interesting. The gyms where cool too.

Back