What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favourite is Sinnoh.

The question is "what is your favorite pokemon region" I have played alot of pokemon games and almost all of them out there in the world.When I was a little kid my family did not have much money so the only system I ever got was a ps2 and a gameboy and a nes. When I was about six my grandparents had taken me to an auction for my birthday we had been there for a little while and they had finally gotten to the table I had been waiting for it had a small box with a couple of nes games. I had wanted it more than anything at that moment and my grandpa bid 30.00 on it and i got it.When we had gotten home i hooked up my nes and popped in one of the new games, but it did not work so I did what any other kid would do. I blew on the cardtrige and it still did not work. So I looked into the box and found a gameboy color game and it was pokemon silver and it looked so cool. I got my gameboy and popped it in and it actually played it was the first pokemon game I had ever played. I had played it for about 10 minutes and about and hour later I had gotten back on and it did not save. I had found out that the save battery did not work. I was still able to play it and i beat it but i had to keep it on charge all day and not turn it off. That is why Johto is my favorite pokemon region.

Unova, without a doubt.

Always been my favorite, and I still play my Pokemon White 2 from time to time.

Hello I didn't try pokemon x and y so i don't know how is Kalos. I prefer sinnoh because there is all i can imagine. There is snow, rain, big mountain, we can travel with ferries. Hoenn is a good region too.

My pesonal favorite is kanto because of the specific pokemon there.

My favorite region Is johto I like how they put kanto into the game as a post game and plus it also brought my favorite starter totodile

As for the region itslf, Hoenn is a winner. I just love all the islands and nature. I really Like Kalos too, but that's mainly because Lumoise is a really fun city. Shopping and little cafés as well as hotels and other typically 'city feel' additions make it a fun city.

I like Sinnoh and Kalos, since Sinnoh was the first region I traveled through. Kalos is just a great region, since it's based on France and it is just really cool they made Luminous city like Paris so it's in the middle and almost every street comes from there. If you look at a map you can see you can get anywhere in France through Paris. Also they put in one of my favorite cities in in the form of Shalour city. So my favorite region is Kalos.

Hoenn is my first region, while Sinnoh is really vast, with lost of places to go.

My favorite region would have to be Johto, It has all of the unusual Pokemon like Stantler, Quilfish, Smeargle and others. Plus you can walk right on over to the Kanto region. The Alola region looks very promising too.

Definitely rather Kalos or Sinnoh, both had the best Pokemon and best game play, least favorite is without a joke Unova, had the complete opposite of both, except Unova's game play wasn't that bad. Though Kanto is also really high up there, however only for nostalgic reasons and how that, in general, did have the best pokemon designs (Besides Muk lol). But in my final opinion, between Kalos and Sinnoh, the best has got to be Kalos due to how it had the most pokemon, had the most to do, and it reminded me a lot of Kanto. Also not to mention we got the amazing introduction of the amazing pokemon Greninja! :p

I'm going with hoenn (original I know) I've replayed Pokemon pokemon sapphire so many times it's ridiculous how addicted you can get to a pokemon game

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
I liked hoenn by far. It was my favorite generation (generation 3). With an amazing story and awesome Pokemon. Also it had the sevii islands which gave even more content.

I like kanto for sure. It think it has the best pokemons and because i was the first place where ash began his journey into the pokemon world. Also because of mew two which is my favorite pokemon of all. If i had to choose an other place it would be sinnoh because of the awesome pokemons that you can find there and i enjoyed playing pokemon platinum allot. Sinnoh has also the most powerful legendary pokemons like arceus, dialga, palkia and giratina. The other regions are also good but not my favorite. Least favorite would be kalos because of the mega evolution, i would have liked it if they made the mega evolution last for ever.

yeah, sinnoh is cool and all but all the cooler pokemon are hard to get, look,

gallade - after game
lucario - mid game pokemon egg
magmortor - via trade + item
electivire - via trade + item
magnezone - via trade + item
luxray - ... ok luxray breaks this rule, and staraptor
garchomp - near impossible to find

the list keeps going but you get it, they are good after for competitive battle you've beaten the game!

The regions of each generation are inspired by different parts of the world (regions, cities, countries). This time, it's northern half, with part of the south as Batisques who gets the city of Lyon, France, countries of Western Europe, which is inspired Kalos. It is also the first region that is based from a European country, the first four being reproductions of parts of Japan and the fifth, a representation of the United States of America, especially New York.

It is divided into three parts: the Kalos Centre, Côtes de Monts and Kalos Kalos, each of these three regions reverberating in indexing Pokédex Kalos.

Having France as inspiration for Kalos just Junichi Masuda, because France is a country that is known for its beauty (kalos, καλὸς in Greek, means beautiful), a theme that is very present in the Pokémon X and Y Junichi Masuda has also chosen France because for him it represents "the country that is most visited by tourists, the country of fashion and culinary sophistication, the country's linguistic sophistication."

My favorite region is Unova. I liked how big it was and the money teyps of pokemon and the amazing story and legendaries

I can't decide between any region after gen 2. And even Kanto and Johto are right after them. I like 'em all too much

I like Hoenn the most because it gives a player an adventurous feeling. The freaky thing about Hoenn is Mt. Pyre. It actually makes you feel bad about the game as it creates a sad feeling. Although Mauville is a good idea, it sort of removes the countryside look of Hoenn.

My favorite is Hoenn. And the fact that Ruby was my first game isn't why. Sure nostalgia plays a small part, but that's not the only reason it's my favorite. I've always liked the towns Hoenn had in it, and I loved the way the region was put together. But my favorite part was the music. I truly believe Hoenn had some of the best soundtracks, Like the Regis and Elite Four track. Even the route music was nice.

Back