What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favorite is Kalos, i love all the pokemon, loved mega evolution, love the region, loved skin and cloth changing,storyline is great... well i loved everything,and the graphics OMG they were awesome.

I really like the Kalos region mainly for it's simplicity!
This is of course my opinion and I've known people who actually thought that the Kalos region was very confusing for them!

My favorite region is Johto because of the music and the beautiful scenery and just traveling through a route made you feel like that you were going on the adventure of a lifetime and the gyms were complete and total pushovers (Whitney I'm looking in your direction) then the gym leader Clare flat out refuses to give you her badge until you complete the dragon challenge then the elite four are completely overpowered but once you beat them you feel like your on top of the world the Johto region will always be my favorite region in the Pokémon universe ane I hope some of you loved it as much as I did

my fav is hoenn region ......it always have been love it love it i mean even the starters r so perfect and truthfully the pokemon in the hoenn region is is much more better looking then any generation ......and even the legenderies are so perfect looking

my favorite is hoenn. It has the best pokemon, and it was my first pokemon experience that made me really like the game. I loved the legendary pokemon raquaza the most.(i swear, rayquaza always looks like it just cracked a joke lol)
But i rank pokemon white number 1 for the best legendary pokemon, zeckrom. hes sooo strong.

Sinnoh is my favorite. I love going back to Platinum and restarting the game because the region is the one that made me feel like I was there. I love the Legendaries, the NPC's, the Gym Leaders, everything and every one. Cynthia is the best Champion in my opinion. She was so tough, unlike Diantha from Kalos. I love the starters as well. The Turtwig line is my favorite, but Chimchar line is pretty cool as well. The region is a cool region, and I'd love to see Remakes of DP in the 7th generation.

Reactions: xxSETHGAMINGxx
I can't choose between Johto and Hoenn. They both hold a special place in my heart, but Hoenn holds a bigger spot since I have so many memories with it. Gen 2 pokemon were some of my favorites though so.

My favorite is Hoenn.
Kanto, Unova and Kalos to hard to choose

Mine is Sinnoh. It had a great game to go with the region and is set out super pretty. The gyms are evenly paced and everything is super beautiful. And as HeavensNavi said Cynthia is definitely the best and most difficult champion out of all of them. Unlike Diantha who was way too easy for her own good.

I would have to say Hoenn with Sinoh coming in a close second. Probably a lot of my love for Hoenn stems from the fact that third gen is when I started I wasn't able to get a gba until I was like 13 so that was a bummer but I do just love the region especially for some of the small little features in RSE like secret bases and the battle frontier. I think at one point I had over 300 hours on ruby until someone stole my cartridge. (Septile you will not be forgotten)

I like Hoenn region the most because the starters of this region were awesome and even the pokemons were super cool. The legandaries of this region were great I like Rayquaza the most and as for pokemon I like Metagross the most.

I like Hoenn region the most because the starters of this region were awesome and even the pokemons were super cool. The legandaries of this region were great I like Rayquaza the most and as for pokemon I like Metagross the most.

I would definitely have to say that they are by far my favorite starters. I have happily done play throughs with all three and they have something special about them plus Blaziken is like the most OP pokemon ever.

Mine fav. is/are a close race between Kanto and Hoenn. I like Kanto for the nostalgia and the fact that I know it so well. But there's also nostalgia for Hoenn, and the Pokemon. When Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald came out I got the hand book and having to dive into those underwater caves and decipher those ancient tablets. Such fun.

My favourite region is definately sinnoh. Great story, awesome pokemon designs, ridiculously difficult battles. Need I say more?

My favorite is Hoenn.
My favorite is Kanto.I mean it all began there, ash got pikachu,he set off on his adventure to be the very best.Other than that, it contains all 151 Pokemon.Plus, its where he met Misty and Brock.And he didn't get their badges fair and square tho.

My favorite regions has to be Hoenn and Kalos. Since Emerald was the first Pokemon game I played, and Hoenn has many awesome legends like Rayquaza and Jurachi. I also loved the idea of battling two villainous teams instead of one and the Battle Frontier was a great addition. The characters and Storyline of Hoenn was great and I had many memories playing Emerald as well.

For Kalos, I gotta say the graphics really improved in gen 6 and the starter pokemon (they're all cute but I decided to chose Froakie cuz in my opinion Greninja is a total awesome and great competitive battler and the fact that it also cute despite being in its final form x3 ) and the introduction of mega evolutions really caught my attention especially after I heard Blaziken was of them to get a mega. The trainer customization also was a great addition to XY cuz for years I always wanted to make my character look like myself rather than being struck with one look for the entire game. Pokémon Amie was probably one of my fav new features cuz I get to play around with my Pokémon and feed them and stuff. Easier and faster connection with friends to battle and trade worldwide was the best addition to XY since it made it way easier to complete the dex and obtain pkmn you couldn't catch before if you didn't have a local connection to a friend in pervious games.

My favorite is Hoenn.
Personaly, I agree with you. I have quite a bit of nostalgia from playing them as a 4/5 y/o, and revisiting them, while there might be a bit of water, the tropical theme is unique (until alola), and the pokemon are memorable.

I agree that Kalos was the best because the variety of Pokemon was plentiful and the overall look of the region was amazing. But I have to admit, based on what I've seen in the trailers and ads for Sun & Moon, the Alola region looks really promising.

Attachments

• may_p4_5.jpg
    may_p4_5.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
Mine's Hoenn. :3

my favorite region is the johto region

Back