What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
hoenn

Hoenn is love, Hoenn is life.

All praise the trumpets, the Tentacool, the Wingull, and the too much water of Hoenn.

Reactions: aznapazna
I don't think I can pick but Hoenn if I had to.

Hoenn still the best, but I enjoyed lot of places in Unova and Kalos ^^
Yanthreiz, the league, Reshiram ans Zekrom ♥

My favorite is Sinnoh

Hoenn!

My favorite region is Johto! I have the most memories of it.
but being the pokemon lover I am, I love all the regions haha.

Hoenn. When I found out that ORAS was coming out, I was like

image.jpg

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Hoenn and johto hoenn looks incredible in the remakes I enjoy flying over the region on Latias.

hoenn

My favorite is Hoenn, actually i'm playing pokemon x.

My favorite region is Johto. Il like it because you could travel to Kanto as well. Thats why i like Johto

My Favorite region is Hoenn.
I began playing from hoenn and ever since i have fell in complete love with the game. i had hoenn forever before i actually got another game. it is easilly the best

my favorite region is Hoenn because its epic to play old pokemon games and the graphics of this game and region are amazing

Hoenn and Kalos are both pretty cool. I love the Pokemon from Hoenn the most.

Johto is my favorite region, by far. It holds an extremely special place in my heart, since Pokemon Crystal was my first ever Pokemon game. I love the Pokemon introduced in the region, and the gym leaders/Elite Four/Champion are definitely among my favorite characters in the whole Pokemon franchise.

I love Hoenn, cause Pokemon Ruby was my first Pokemon game ever. I can still remember how much of an utter noob I was back then, using an Aron against Drake's Salamence, and trying to get through the Elite 4 by spamming Leaf Blade.

I really like Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Johto.

I have a tough time choosing between sinnoh, hoenn, Johto, and Kanto. It would probably be sinnoh because until OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire came out, It had the most hidden places.

Johto FTW! :D

Back