What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My Favorite Region has to be Johto. I grew up in the Johto era and I always loved the region. I mean thats the generation with ALL of my favorite pokemon are too. I love the gym leaders and their concepts along with the fact that you can travel to Kanto too. Its a two-in-one! The remakes are nice to, the region just appeals to me. :)

My favorite reg is unova do to the look and the houses thay look awsome but i still like kalos to

I still love Johto! Mainly cause you could pick Totodile as your starter. ;D

My favorite is Hoenn.
Mine is the Kalos region

Kanto

Favorite region is Kalos. They have not so many new Pokémon but they introduced Mega-Evolution which turns the tables on so many things. You'll never know if the opposing Pokémon will evolve or not. Also love the super training and Poke-Amie which helps you feel more attached to the Pokémon.

My favorite is Hoenn.
Honestly, i wasnt a big fan of hoenn before but after seeing it in 3d it immediately swept me away. Locations like Meteor falls and secret diving locations blew my mind :).

Ransei is the best region ^^

Pokémon Conquest > Other Pokémon Games

250px-Ransei.png

Ransei is the best region ^^

Pokémon Conquest > Other Pokémon Games

250px-Ransei.png
That's not a region that's an Arceus lol.

Reactions: Barmont
My favourite one is Kanto the Original one and it is the one inwhich all began. I dont mean the new ones are bad or so but I dont know I prefer that one

I would prefer Unova! I'm used to the place because I've played it for a long time. The pokemon are cute and awesome and there are many adventures there along with caves, flights, and more! But if it were to be a region depending on pokemon, then I would prefer Kanto! Awesome place with great pokemon from cute to powerful!

I really like Kalos; it seems really big (though Hoenn is another one of those big regions lol), though I really like Unova as well. I'm not entirely sure that I actually have a favorite, though if I did, Kalos and Unova would tie for first.

The best region is my region. I have made my own region. This is the ZOLVORK region. There are many new introduced pokemon. They are evolved Pokemon of past generation Pokemon. I have made evolved forms of Excadrill, Weezing, Huntail, Raichu, and a few others. I have made some mega Pokemon like Sinnoh final starter evolutions, Johto's starters, Unova's, and a few others. I made a new type of evolution called Ultimate Evolution. This would be the greatest game of all time if it was real. Everyday you would be able to challenge trainers from past games such as elite 4, champions, antagonist bosses, and contest trainers. Ask me some questions if you like.

It depends, gameplay wise it would be Kalos. The way how it is just different from all the rest of the games really intrigues me with the Mega Evolution and the battles look amazing. Nostalgia wise would be Johto since it is the first region I have ever played and I love how it has not one but TWO regions you can play in and in the remakes of the games there is even more for you to discover, so it is an even tie with me between Kalos and Johto. Both are amazing regions I recommend playing.

my fav reigon is sinnoh

My favourite region would have to be hoenn. This was when Pokemon was at it's peak with both the games and the anime. Best characters. Best episodes. Best pokemon. Best story. Need I say more?

My favourite Pokémon region has got to be Kalos reason being is that you have in Kalos you have 3 Dexs Central Costal and Mountain plus an additional one to collect around 700 pokemon i enjoy Kalos because in this pokemon game is not just beat elite four and the champion to become the champion, they added looker a Detective and you start being his crime fighting detective side kick plus lumiose city has got the annoying boutique that i cant simply get into how many time ive tryed this is why i like this own the most compared to the others dont get me wrong i like Kanto and the others the one i hated the most was unova i didnt like how the made the map

I love johto the best. It always brings back so many memories when I play it.:)

Hoenn, specially for its water routes and how you cannot access some places except by Dive. Sootopolis City's placement was very creative.

The original region Kanto is the best and it also has the coolest professor Oak. There is no match for it

Back